Chapter 15 The Curse of Power

Schuyler:

I know Bree is jealous. I don’t know how it happened, maybe because I forced it without knowing or anything but all of the sudden Dimitri started to flirt, then he kissed me and it was such a passionate kiss. It was unbelievable. If someone asked me what is the most beautiful on his face? I have to say his jade green eyes, then his shaggy blond hair. Bree is lucky to have him as a brother because Dimitri is amazing person. I hope we can get past it and still be friends.

“Miss. Trenton, we be leaving for the night, you’re in charge.”

“Okay, Mrs. Devour. See you in the morning” Bree and Austin walks in just after they left.

“She’s gone for the whole night?” Bree asked.

I nodded. Damn why does she have that smile on her face? I tried to get to her mind but I can’t access anything.

“We should do it, Austin. Tonight. We be at that place late morning but they wont know” Bree is getting all excited.

“Yea, we could but who is sixteen here, that will go with us?”

“What are you guys talking about?” they look at one of another. Probably having a silent conversation. Austin started to look angry and Bree looked wary. They both nodded and they finally gave me my answer.

“Were going to escape tonight and we’re bringing everyone”

Brianna:

She stared at us with such a shocked look.

I told you, she would react like this. She is going to call them any second.

Then we’ll stop her and explain.

“What?” is all she could say.

“We have to get out of here Schuyler, we don’t know what they are going to do with us. We been here for 3 years and look, I’m bored and they haven’t done any improvements on our powers, so I say let’s get out of here. You in?” Austin asked.

She nodded, “Darren too?”

“Darren too if we convince him”

“Convince me what?” Darren said coming into the room.

“They want to escape and I’m going. So it either you stay here and be lecture or you come with us?” Schuyler said

“No need to convince me, I’m in”

“Then we all go pack our stuff now” I said

“What about Dimitri?” Schuyler asked.

“He’s packing already, he knew we be leaving soon” Austin said.

“But there’s a problem” Darren said.

“What?” I said.

“We have no car”

“Then we hitchhike to town and get one. How much money do you all have?” I asked everyone.

“400$” Austin said.

“550$” Darren said.

Schuyler looked embarrassed, “68$”

“Okay and Dimi and I together is 963$ so that means we have 1981$ that’s more then enough to rent a vehicle right and food and stuff like that?”

“That should be enough, everyone pack light.” Austin looks at me. I just shrugged and went to my room to pack my things. Schuyler followed me; I quickly grabbed the things I needed. Its not like I had much since being here was my choice.