Chapter 2 The Curse of Power

A/N: This isn't really proof read yet. so there will be some mistakes here, but enjoy! Read, Vote, Comment, or Become a fan. my favorite though would be voting. :D i really do hope your like this story. i know the start sounds a bit twilightish about what happened in the summer, but its not like it. the story is not what you expect it will turn out to be. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brianna

We walked in to my new changed room, the walls are now a forest green when it used to be baby blue, my comforter is brown with green colors leaves when it used to be pink. Finally my room looks like a teenager’s room and not a child room. I could see Dimi was happy with the new change. His eyes light up.

“When did you change it? Let me guess over the summer because you had nothing to do”

“You are correct Dimi, you win a prize! What would you like?” he rolls his eyes and softly mutters and I nearly missed it, “a kiss from you”

“A what?” I stared dumbfounded at him.

“I said nothing Bree” he tried to look innocent but really failed at it.

I laughed and brush it off, I walked to my new and improve stereo and hit play. Marianas Trench music played loudly in my room. Dimi grabbed my hand and we started to rock out to Primetime. I heard Kathy’s thoughts traveling up the stairs. I walked to my stereo and turn down the music. Right after that three knocks came on to my door. She poked her head through and said “Dimitrius your parents want you home and they invited you, Bree over to have dinner with them. I’m allowing you to go, but no funny business understood?”

“Yea Kathy, Thanks” I rolled my eyes and grab my stuff I wanted to bring and Dimi grabbed my hand, “I’ll bring her back safely after our dinner” I heard my Kathy’s thoughts that’s what he said last time and end up putting her in the hospital. She’s just like my mom, but way more protective, like serious, just now our conversation sounded like something a mom would say and not your older sister. I shook my head but my Kathy’s aura was still yellow which means she is happy. We walked out of my room and soon out of my house. We were walking down the street when a person stop right beside us and she rolled down her window, “Do you know where town hall is? It’s my first day in town.” All of the sudden Dimi got tensed like something’s going to happen. He always has this feeling and it mostly always true.

“You go straight and―” BANG! Something hits us both in the head and Dimi and I both fell to the floor and black out.

I woke up; Dimi was beside me still asleep. I looked around, I was in a car, and I look towards the front to see the same girl who asks for directions and a man, not in the front seat but behind it watching us. He turn his head and said, “I thought you put enough morphine in their bodies so they be asleep the whole time”

“I did, is it the girl awake or boy?”

“The girl”

“Oh yes I was unsure with her, her powers are stronger then the boy’s power, you could put some more in her body. I don’t want her to find out where we are going, don’t you little girl?” she stare in the review mirror which watched me, I didn’t answers something else my dad taught me, never fight back when you know your going to lose stay quiet or walk away, but as you see I can’t walk away so I was quiet. When the man grab a syringe, I tried to move out of his way, but my hands and legs were tied and I my body feels so droopy. In my first attempt to move the syringe hit me in my arm and I felt worst, soon my eyes closed and I went back into that dark scary place of my unconscious.

***

Dimitrius:

I woke up to have Bree in the same bed next to me. Where am I? I got out of bed to see mirrors all around us, a big window covering the whole bathroom. What no privacy? I was still in the same clothes I wore yesterday. My memory wiped out my visions and it was like I was walking home with Bree. I felt the odd thing in my stomach, why didn’t I listen to it this time? I saw myself turn in time to see the man hit me in the head and did the same with Bree. My vision started to clear. I never told Bree that I started to have the same thing she had at 10, but it seems it had disappeared on her, so I’m hopping my curse would too. It’s not as bad as she was, but I get memories from the past and it feels like I’m having déjà vu all the time and I only see her aura and thoughts and no one else. I did a mistake of calling her crazy when she experimented with this and now I have it. Karma’s a real bitch people said and now I know that it’s true. Bree’s aura’s brown, that’s not good. Something’s up and I have a feeling were in trouble and she knows it. Bree moved and sat up starching her head. I hear in my head oh god I think I’m going to be sick, and she jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom and started to puke. I walked in to the bathroom and lift her hair out of her face. When she was done she walked to the sink and cleaned herself up while I clean her mess on the floor and toilet. Then she looks around taking in her place.

“What no privacy?” she asked. I laughed, how are we not related? We look the same and have the same personality, impossible.

“That’s my first thought too”

“Ugh, now I know what affects morphine does to my body” she grabs her head and sat down.

“You know something I don’t know? Bree, please tell me”

“I woke up in the car and they realized I woke up and gave me more morphine in my body. I have something to tell you Dimi”

“What would that be?”

“You know when I was 10, you thought I was crazy? Well those powers I was talking about well they have gotten so much worst when I hit 15” she blushed and her aura turn a dark purple. She’s self-conscious thinking I wouldn’t believe her again.

“I believe you Bree, the same things are happening to me but only on you and I have major déjà vu” I smiled, and she laughed. Great I guess this curse will never go away like I thought hers did.

“Good then were on the same page” she got up and walked to the bed and sat down.

“What’s going to happen to us?” she asked.

“I don’t know, but I wish I knew”

“Same here.”

***

Mrs. Richards:

“Mrs. Quinn? Your kids are awake, you can now go tell them you’re their mother and that they are siblings.” Her assistance said.

“They don’t know they are siblings yet? I thought I put that in my will for them to meet and realized they are.”

“Oh they met and the always in doubt of being related, but no one confirmed it yet. The boy, Dimitrius knows he’s adopted, but your girl Brianna does not”

“Okay let’s get this show on the road then, I have one question though, have they reach there powers yet?”

“Yes both of them did, Brianna got it at 10 and Dimitrius at 13, Brianna is stronger then Dimitrius and more out of control then he is, but they both need to go to Mandy’s place with the other kids of out of control powers.”

"That is fine then, let's move"