Immortality: Chapter Ten:

Hi Readers! I'm sorry for being such a lousy writter! I stopped writing, I lost interest in it. So If it weren't for T971399. I wouldn't have started writing this story again. So Thank you! So I decided since I didn't write for two years that in this month I have written five chapters for all of you. Thank you for reading it! I hope you enjoy it!

***

Chapter Ten:

I woke up in the morning in covers. I thought I flopped onto the bed? I guess not. I get out of bed to see a backpack packed on the nightstand beside me with a note on top of it.

‘It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope you find your way and figure out your problems. I wish I gotten to know you better, but people have to do things on their own. I’ll remember our day yesterday. I really hope I can see you again in the near future. I grabbed some clothes from my sister who is roughly your size and packed some food as well.’

-Noel

‘P.S. I’m 284 years old.’

I folded the note and put it in the bag for a souvenir of this time I had have. I opened the bag and grabbed some clothes to wear for today. Green shirt and beige shorts. I put them on and they were my size. I put my hair into a ponytail and slipped the backpack on my back. I looked at the time. 5:18 am. I raise my eyebrows. That early eh? Well at least I could get a head start. I look around the room to find a pen and paper and quickly wrote a thank-you note and left the only cash I had, 2 dollars, on the nightstand. I quietly opened the door and slowly walked down the hallway so I wouldn’t wake anyone up. I climbed down the steps, but stood in the hallway below. What way do I go? Right or left?

“Left” a gruff voice spoke above of me. I jumped not expecting that and glance up the stairs to see one of the boys, which I forgot his name already, up on top.

“Thanks” I whispered and walked down the hallway he told me to go. When I reach the doorway. I quietly opened it just enough I could fit through and quietly shut it behind me. I hopped off the deck and walked towards the forest. I’ll eventually find my way back. I’m all prepared now. Everything was starting to light up and the sun was rising. I continued to walk in what I thought was a straight line. It took me a couple of hours before I reached the creek where I first met Noel. I smile at that thought. I will always remember the time I had here. I sighed I need to get back. I can’t give up forever and live in isolation. I check through the bag and found two water bottles. One full and the other was not full. I fill the empty bottle from the creek and started to head back where I remember. On my way back I picked up berries I first found. I still can’t get over the taste. I started to hear cars zooming pass and I knew I found the road again. Once I reached the road I deicide to go the direction where most of the cars are driving. I didn’t bother using my speed because I wasn’t in any hurry. I whistle tunes I remember from way back then. I look towards the late morning sky and notice how thick the clouds look and right on cue I started to feel the small drips of rain coming from those clouds. I sighed and continued to walk, the rain won’t affect me I prefer the rain actually. I finally made it to the town I ran from. My hair was damp from the drizzle and the water starting to seep into the clothes. I walked into the closest diner and seated myself in at a table near the window. An elder woman came up to me. I notice the clothes she was wearing and knew she worked here. She didn’t look all to please to serve me.

“Welcome to Betty’s Diner, I’m Agatha I’ll be your server tonight. What would you like to order?” she asked.

“Water please” I gave her a small smile.