Chapter 25 The Curse of Power

Dimitrius:

The Girl and Boy came into our room.

“Everyone up, Now! We’re going to have some fun today” The Girl said. I scoffed and stayed on my bed. Everyone else thought they were joking and stayed where they were.

“So we’re going to do this the hard way I guess. Guard you wanna burn some flesh today ‘cause I’m up for it,” The Boy said. The Girl nodded her head. The Boy came towards our bunk and grabbed my arm and flung me to the floor. I landed hard and groaned in pain. Then the Boy grabbed my shirt and ripped it off, leaving my skin vulnerable to their hands. He kicked me over so I was lying on my stomach and soon I felt his hand on my back. At first I didn’t feel anything, but slowly my back started to burn up where his hand was. In seconds I was screaming in pain, I could feel my skin bubbled and it killed like a mother f***ker. The hand was taken off of me, but that didn’t change. It still felt like it was still on me. My vision was starting to blur. Someone pull my hair and dragged me to my feet. Note to self, cut hair after we escape. I could barely stand. Only thing keeping me up at the moment was Boy pulling my hair.

“Are you guys going to do as we say, or you going to let us torture him even more?” Girl said. Everyone hopped off their beds and stared at me with pity. I tried to narrow my eyes, but it was getting harder to see by the minute. Boy pushed me and I landed face first to the ground. I didn’t do anything I just lay there.

“Since he can barely stand, were going to have some fun with him later” and with that Girl kicked me in the head a few times till I was knocked out.

Darren:

Shit.

That was the only word I could think of at this moment. I never have seen it in my life. I heard the sizzling on Dimitri’s back. I saw his flesh bubbled. This picture will never leave me I watch Dimitri be tortured in pain and knocked out. The things handprint was on his back like the one on his face, but this one looked a whole lot worst. I could literally see steam coming off his skin. I couldn’t look, but at the same time I couldn’t make myself look away. I just stared. We are in deep shit. We better be rescued soon or else we’re going to freaking’ die. I’m going to die. That sentence repeated in my head. I’m going to die; I’m going to freaking die here man! How’s Schuyler going to react? Bree or Austin? All these negative thoughts kept circling my mind.

“Come on, slaves! Move it!” The female looking thing said. I snapped my gaze away from Dimitri. I was too shock to move. Are they going to that to us?

“Want us to do what we just did on someone else?” the male looking thing said. We all shook our heads.

“Then move it!” the female looking thing commanded. This time we all started to shuffle out of the room. It was a silent walk. They didn’t give us heck; they just walked ahead of us. I take a look over to Kylee and Tristan. Kylee looked overly pale, her violet eyes were wide and she looked like she was going to puke. Tristan was stiff and his blue eyes had a haunting look in them. Guess we all we’re scarred from the incident. We stopped at two doubled doors. The things knocked on the door and shortly after we heard a soft come in coming from the other side of the door. We walked in only to meet with the person who started all of this, Mr. Mandy and his daughter Sage.

Brianna:

The doors slammed opened, everyone in the food fight froze. I had a ketchup bottle in my hands pointing at Ash, while he had the mustard bottle in my direction. Busted.

“What is going on? Who started this?” everyone who decided to join the food fight pointed at the Look-A-Likes. Mr. Walter made a smirk on his face, the boys faces all paled. Ha that’s what you get for starting this! I sang in my head. Then the boys pointed at Ash, Schuyler, Austin, Jaymie, and I.