Chapter 21 The Curse of Power

Dimitrius:

I sighed. There’s nothing to do. After awhile sitting on the ground I decide to get up and walk to the bathroom.

“Dude, don’t take a piss now! I don’t want to see that!” I heard Darren say.

I smirk, “then don’t look.”

“Gross” I heard a small female whisper.

“Good Afternoon, lady” I heard Darren say, I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a cloth and soaked it in cold water. Slowly and gently, I put it on my burn and walk out. The girl was checking out all her burn marks she received coming here.

“Yea, sorry. Their dangerous.” I said.

She just nodded her head.

“I’m guessing they bitch slap you?” she said.

“Yea, never knew a bitch slap could hurt so much” I put on a small smile.

“I’m Dimitri” I raise my hand to her.

“Kylee” she raise her violet eyes toward me.

“Pleasure to meet you, but not a pleasure to meet you here”

She laughed.

“Do you know that boy on the other bed?” I heard Darren say from above.

“Yea, he’s my step-brother, Tristan ”

“Oh. I’m Darren by the way”

“Nice, sorta to meet you, do you guys know each other.” Kylee said.

“You could say that” I said. Then I see a pillow flying towards me, but I dodge it and hit the floor.

“Yea, we know each other, for like four days, or is it five now?”

“Uh, I came to Mr. Mandy’s place on a Sunday and we are Friday? I think,” I said.

“So five days then”

“Who’s Mr. Mandy?” Kylee asked.

“A man you don’t want to meet, eh Dimitri, did you ever meet him?”

“Uh, no, I had Mr. Jefferson”

“Oh, cause now that I’m starting to think about it. Doesn’t Sage look like him a lot? I think Austin and I have only ever met him. Schuyler never, I’m guessing Bree didn’t either.”

“You mean Sage Mandy? I think she goes by her mom’s last name now though, but I don’t remember it.”

“Is it Miller?”

Her eyes brighten, “Yea, that’s it.”

“Shit” I heard Darren say. I walked over to the bedpost and started banging my head against it, “I knew it! Well, actually Bree knew it, damn were in deep shit this time. We have to warn them”

“Warn who?” Kylee said.

“Darren’s sister and my sister and her boyfriend”

“Oh is there names Schuyler, Brianna and Austin?”

“Yea…”

“They escaped. They went to Brianna’s stepsister for help and they magically disappeared from the car, but a girl named Schuyler didn’t. She’s apparently training with them. Your probably wondering out I know this, but my dad owns that company, to help teens to learn their powers, and to fight, so they have a chance to fight the, “ she did the two bunny ears quotations, “evil forces, which I failed miserably and ended up in the enemy’s hands” she look so hurt. Was it that bad? The boy started to twitch and woke up. In an instant he was on me and punching the living daylights out of me.