Chapter 7 The Curse of Power

A/N: I realized whenI was reading thatI forgot thatI changed Schuyler's name. It was orginally Maggie, butI thought it didn't suit her soI changed it. In the last two chapters it was Maggie, my mistake it supposed to be Schuyler butI just edit it. So its all good now. Sorry this chapter is my least favorite.I consider it boring butI didn't know what to do butI promise it will be better next chapter. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brianna

I’m in this weird place, fog everywhere, I couldn’t see a thing. Where am I? I look around. Nothing. I yelled, “Hello! Anyone here?” No answer, jeez I feel helpless now. I look down to see what I’m wearing. It’s nothing what I was wearing at breakfast. I’m wearing light blue jeans with a green tank top. Am I awake? How long has it been?

“C’mon! I want to leave! Where am I? Please show yourself if there’s anyone here!” I felt a presence behind me. I turned around. Kathy was standing right behind me I ran to hug her but I just ran right through her. What the hell? I wave my hand through her. Is this some sick joke?

“Kathy?” I asked hesitantly.

“I’m here, your in trouble Bree, you need to escape that place. It’s dangerous and you have no right to be there. I’m your protector and this is as far I can go to reach you.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.

“Tell you what?”

“That I was adopted and my family member is Dimi, my best friend! Why didn’t you tell me? You, mom, and dad thought it wasn’t important? That my life has been a lie? Why?”

“We were going to tell you on your birthday, but you got kidnap and you had to figure it out the hard way, but please don’t listen to that woman that is your mother. She’s cruel, dangerous and a dark witch. That’s why your powers are so strong because of her and Dimi is more on the your father side that why he didn’t get that much power, but you two together could achieve great things. Your Demi-Witch and so is Dimitrius that’s why he can hear your every thought and you’ll soon be able to hear his because you two are to most rare types of twins. You both have a bond that no one could compete with. Nothing can block your brother out of your mind. He is watching this as we speak but the others, if I did do a good job, wont be able to watch from his mind because I put a barrier, but I’m not sure if it works that well. Listen to me Bree, I’m your sister and since I turn fifteen it was my duty to protect you and I didn’t do a good job. I have to go but you must get out of there. Bring anyone that shows worthy to you and save them as well. Do not save the people who don't need it, because those are the people who'll bring you down and kill you. Goodbye and I’ll see you soon. I can only catch you when you’re asleep so that’s why I pulled that trick and made you sleep. When you wake up people are going to ask you questions. You must not tell them you dreamt of me. You must not, understand?”

“This is so much to take in, Kathy. What are you? Why am I so powerful? I don’t want this, any of it. I just want to be normal again,” I started to cry, “Why can’t I touch you? Why you telling me this now, it’s too much. I can’t do it. I’m not brave and strong how am I supposed to do this? Please tell me how, Kathy?”

“It’s all I can say, it’s your future and life and you have to make the choices. No one else can. You're much stronger then me. You will soon realize your braver then you think. Please do as I say and get your self out safely. I’m counting on you and so is mom.” She began to fade and I was getting sucked into darkness again.

***

Dimitrius:

Oh My God. I saw everything. That’s not good. What if Austin or Darren saw? What will happen? I look over to them. Maybe they didn’t see it because I knew she is a strong psyche and thought to put barriers, but I’m her twin and as she said we have a rare bond. Let’s just hope they didn’t see. I saw everything in her head and what’s going on in the outside world. Schuyleris smart and knew something was up just by looking in to my eyes. Her eyes show she knew something is wrong, but just doesn’t know how to form the question. I just shook my head and she understood I wasn’t going to tell. The boys was helping taking off the gump out of Bree’s hair and off her face while Schuyler and the two elders were getting the couch ready for her and getting a hot cloth. I walked over and picked up my sister I guess that’s what I call her now and walk to the couch they prepare. Man, was she ever going to be bombard with questions. I’m going to have to save her. Austin and Darren already knows not to question since reading my mind I’m guessing made them back off. Darren was telling Schuyler to not ask questions too. Bree stirred on the couch. Her jaded green eyes fluttered open and letting her take in the new area. She tried to sit up but the two elderly women made her lie down again.

“Bree, Dear, you okay?” Mrs. Devour asked.

“Yes, Ma’am, would you allow me to sit up?” she asked.

“You should rest, do you remember what happened?”

“Well, I just remember that everyone was talking and then everything went black” Bree said.

Austin looked at me skeptically. I just shrugged like I didn’t know, even thought he knew I knew. I didn’t tell still. This was our secret and nobody is going to ruin it. I tried to put up a barrier on that secret it felt stable, but I wasn’t sure.

“Are you positive you don’t remember? You didn’t dream of anyone? Don’t remember how you got here? Anything at all?” Mrs. Mason asks.

Bree shook her head, but some emotion flickered in her eyes, I don’t know what emotion, but I do know that everyone notices.

“Do you dare lie to me, if I found out you did, you will have a severe punishment darlin’”

“I understand, may I please get up and wash myself off before class starts?”

They hesitated then finally nodded. Bree pretty much booked it out of there. When she past me I notices she was blushing. I started to follow her but was stop by Austin and he shook his head

“Sorry, house rules. No girls in boys room and no boys in girls room unless of studying,” he looked embarrassed but I knew he didn’t care if I went, but he wanted to look good for the elders. I nodded and went to the dinner table and unset it. I grabbed two plates before I was stopped.

“Oh no darlin’ you don’t need to do that. It’s your first day. No need for you to clean up.”

"But I want to ma'am" and with that, I took off with the two plates I had in my hand. I need the distraction. Desperately!