Chapter 24 The Curse of Power

Dimitrius:

My stomach growled. I sighed. It’s been a whole twenty-four hours since I have eaten. What are they going to do to us? Starved us to death. To keep our stomachs full for a bit we drank the water from the tap. Every time someone needed the washroom Kylee turns around and not see or we all turn around so we don’t see her. We hadn’t had another encounter with these Things. Kylee has been training me. My reflexes have gotten a bit better, but it would take a very long time to be on offence instead of defence.

“What are we going to do?” I asked to nothing really.

“Don’t know. Wait I guess. They’ll come, hopefully” Tristan said from underneath me.

I sighed, “What are they going to do to us?”

“Make more clones then kill us,” Darren said.

“Darren!” Kylee exclaimed.

“What, it’s probably going to happen, besides I think Sky had a dream of this happening”

“Oh your sister got a new power?” I said.

“Apparently from Sage’s mind, she only has one power, but the power shares other people’s powers. They’re called Absorbers. I guess Sky got the dream visions from Sage”

“Or Bree” I muttered.

“Or Bree” he repeated.

“How much do you guys know about powers and that stuff?” Tristan asked.

“I don’t know much. This is all new to me,” I said.

“A fair share, I guess” Darren said.

“Oh,” Tristan said.

“Do you guys have any powers?” I asked.

“Teleportation, and if you ask why I haven’t use it, it’s because their power blockers around this building,” Tristan said.

“No powers, but my family thing is speed, for some reason were all fast. The only person out of my family that has powers is Jake,” Kylee said.

“How many are you?” Darren asked.

“I have four older quadruples. Jake, Carter, Adrian, and Tyson, then Tristan now and my father” she said.

“Ouch, all guys” I snickered. I feel bad now. She laughed.

“You haven’t met them yet, but once you do, you really start feeling bad for her” Tristan muttered. I nodded my head.

Brianna:

Ash clapped his hands together, “Tyson you teach Austin theory and weapons for the next week, and while Jake and I teach Bree to fight then we swap okay?”

He shrugged, “sure”

I pointed at Austin, “ha-ha you have to do the boring stuff first” I stuck my tongue out. Austin mimicked me. I narrowed my eyes. He narrowed his. Oh it’s so one. I raised an eyebrow. He did too. I did my special tricked I learned when I was 12. I crossed both of my eyes and made one of the move around while the other one was still crossed. While I was still doing it I watch Austin try to mimic me, but failed completely and made him look constipated. I let go of my expression and laughed. Man, that was funny.

“Bree! Come on! Let’s get started” Ash said. I shrugged and did a little wave to Austin.

I turn to face both of them in sweat pants with white beaters on and Damn! They look good! Ash had a more boarder shoulders and with the perfect arms, I could see an 8-pack going on under that shirt. Jake was leaner then Ash, but he made that up with his gorgeous face, not that Ash doesn’t have a nice face just that Jake is more…manly I guess, or sharp angled while Ash still is more roundish. You could tell that they are fighters just the way they are standing right now.