Chapter 25: Long Story

So some people have been asking me lately how long this story is going to be and when it's going end. Well trust me guys. It's not over yet. We still have many many chapters left. Like 50! xDxDxD if you guys have any question at all involving MLTACM please kik me @ dirtymahomie. Thanks!(:

_________________________________

I just decide to ignore this. Austin didn't cheat. Taylor obviously forced him to do what he did. Oh no. This is all my fault. If I wasn't stupid enough to tweet Taylor and start all that twitter drama crap, mahomies would know nothing! Damn it! Why do I always screw up like this?!

I take all 10 copies that are available for purchase and buy them all. As I'm leaving the store, I throw all the magazines away. I don't want any mahomies hating Austin anymore. He will be so crushed.

I finally arrive home and Michele looks like any minute she's just going to snap.

"Michele? Are you okay? You seem really stressed."

"Stressed? Stressed? Do I look stressed?" she says while waving a butcher knife in my direction. Ohh.

She looks at the knife and sets it down on the counter.

"I'm sorry it's just today we have a little extra company."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Michele blushes. Why would she blu- OH MY FREAKING GOD. SON OF A LIVING SEASHELL WALRUS. OH MY LORD SUNSHINE SO BLUE LIKE A BASKET FULL OF PICKLES IN THE WINTER SUN HONEY BOOBOO CHILD OF SPIDERMAN. Is there a man involved in this equation?

"I... uh... um..."

"Michele... is there a special someone coming over tonight?"

She blushes again.

"There is, isn't there?!" Sarah says with a smile.

"Maybe." Michele says while mixing together some punch and smiling slightly.

"Ohhh! What's his name?" I ask.

"Justin..."

"YOU'RE DATING JUSTIN BIEBER?!" I yell and cover my mouth playfully.

"Yes Delilah. I am a cougar. I like to date the little boys who are only 2 years older than my son." She says with a laugh. Hey at least that got her to smile. "No actually I was trying to say that his name is Justin Jeremy but everyone just calls him JJ."

"Is this why you've been stressing all morning?" Sarah asks.

"Yes. I just want this to be perfect. All I asked of those boys was to get some groceries and they can't even do anything as simple as that."

"You should spank Austin." I giggle.

"She should give me a what?" Austin says while walking into the kitchen. He tries to pick up a cookie but I smack his hand away.

"What'd you do that for, babe?" Austin asks. "Are we being rough now?" he asks while leaning in for a kiss.

"Leave my kitchen!" Michele says whilst whipping Austin with her dish towel. Gahh I love this family.

***

"For each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for love and friends, for everything Thy goodness sends. Today we are thankful for each and every one of the people sitting at this table before us. Through love and laughter, God has blessed us all dearly. Thanks to him, we can all be together on this wonderful thanksgiving. Amen." Michele says.

We were all holding hands around the table before we ate. There was me, Austin, Michele, Dave, Sarah, Alex, Grandad, and Aunt Lisa. Justin stood up Michele. I don't think I have ever seen her look so down before.