My story

Heey I'm Nakiyah Brown 17 years old , I'm from Atlanta . I been in and out of foster care and group homes almost my whole childhood . I was taken away from my parents the day before my 6th birthday.

*flash back*

"Nana come here so I can do your hair for school " my mom yelled from the living room .

I went over to the couch and sat down on the floor in between her legs .

"When I'm finished with your hair I have a early birthday present for you" she said brushing my hair into a neat high ponytail and added a bow to go with my Jordan's .

"I'm ready for my present " I said standing up flashing her a big smile

She went into to her and my dads bedroom and came out with a pink glittery box.

"Happy early birthday baby" She said handing me the box

I opened it and it was half of a heart made of diamonds. On the back it said "& Always"

"Look baby girl I have the same one but the back of mine says forever so when we connect them it says forever & Always" my mom said putting my necklace on me .

"Thanks mommy" I said turning around giving her a kiss on the cheek

"Hey Princess" my dad said giving me a hug

BOOOM!

"Everybody get down on the floor FBI" They said walking through the door they bust down

They handcuffed my mom and dad "You are being arrested for drug possession and a gun charge" One of the cops said

One of the cops came over and said I'm going to bring you somewhere safe . "No I'm safe here with my mommy and daddy " I Yelled . "Princess daddy loves you and never forget that " he said as they broung him outside .
"Nana I'll see you very soon baby girl I love you and Happy birthday" my mom yelled getting into the car.

LET ME GO ! PUT ME DOWN! I screamed and kicked and cried as one of the cops carried me outside to one of the cop cars .

*flash back over*

Anyway today Im getting released from detention . I got locked up when I was 15 been locked up for two years . I got arrested because I was selling drugs and my social worker caught me.

Right now I'm in Alabama but there sending me to a group home in Atlanta.

"Are you ready ms. Brown" My new case worker asked

"Yeah" I looked in my bag and seen my phone , earrings , but most importantly the necklace my mom gave me.

I put my necklace on right away.

"Do you mind taking a picture of me real quick" I said pulling out my phone

She took the picture then we got in the car . I logged into my Instagram posted the picture and captioned it .
@__Kiyahbishh : I'M BACK BITCHES!

(Picture in MM)