Chapter 15: End

Time in Hawaii flew by. Before we knew it, our little getaway to Paradise had come to an end.

Alex, Sarah, Austin, and I packed up our things and headed to the airport. Alex and Sarah were going to fly back to San Antonio while me and Austin fly back to Miami. Gosh, Miami! It seems like forever since I've been there. I already call it home.

As we're boarding our plane, a strange man with an obvious fake beard bumps into me.

"Sorry," he mumbles with a fake accent. He quickly turns and walks away. Hmm. That voice sounds familiar. A little too familiar. I shrug and blow it off.

We sit down in our seats and prepare ourselves for this 13 hour flight from Hawaii to Miami. We get comfortable and scoot closer together. The closer, the better.

Austin grabs his laptop after we take off. I see him open twitter and log out.

"What did you do that for?" I ask.

"We, my dear, are making you a twitter."

I started to say that I already have one but then I realized that he probably shouldn't know about my dirty mahomie account.

He started filling in my information. Things like my name, email, bio, and stuff like that. Then it comes to where I have to set a profile pic. Austin turns on his camera.

"Ew, no Austin. I look bad." I complain.

"No you don't! You look beautiful, Lilah. Now let's take a pic."

"Fine." I mumble. We awkwardly try to get in different poses but that fails.

"I have an idea."

"And what might that be?" I say before Austin's lips press against mine. I hear the flash sound go off then I pull away. I look at the picture and smile. Austin and I are kissing and it's absolutely perfect.

"That is defiantly going to be my profile pic!" I say.

While Austin finishes up my new twitter account, I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. After I do my business and fix my hair, I start to leave.

As I open the door and begin walking out, I bump into the same odd man I did earlier. Only this time we both fall back onto our butts.

"Damn it, Lilah!" the man says. Wait what? How does he know my name? Why is... oh no. That voice only belongs to one doofus. That doofus likes to go by the name of Dave.

"Dave?! Why the hell... I mean heck... are you on this plane for??"

Dave smirks and helps me up to my feet.

"Well for starters, I was not about to let two 16 year olds roam around Hawaii all by themselves without supervision."

"Well technically since Alex and Sarah were with us, there were four 16 year olds roaming around."

"Same difference. Michele just asked me to follow you guys around while in Hawaii so nothing bad happens."

"Aww! How sweet." I say while pinching playfully Dave's cheeks.

"Yeah. Oh and by the way, the next time you and Austin are in public, please please please lay off the God Damn PDA. I swear I almost threw up like 5 times."

Some things never change.

"Yeah yeah. Well I'm gonna go make up heavily with Austin. Oops! I mean... study."

I chuckle to myself as I walk back to my seat. Austin wraps his arms around me. I didn't even realize how tired I was until my eyes started to weigh down and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep on Austin's shoulder.

***

"Babe... Baby... Yo shawtyyyy... Clark lover...." I wake up to the funny words belonging to none other than my boyfriend.

"Did you just say Clark lover?" I ask, smirking.

"Yeah why?" he asks while typing in the 4 digit passcode on his red iPhone 5.

"Um, Austy. You do know what that means right?"

"Sure. Isn't it that candy that you like? Clark bites, right?"

Oh. My. Fucking. God. He doesn't know who Clark is??!! No. fucking. Way. Jesus take the wheel I am falling over right now. Asdfghjkl. You seriously don't know how hard I am mentally fangirling right now. Okay Delilah. Calm yourself. Breathe in. breathe out. Breath-

"Are you okay?!" Austin asks in a panic filled voice.

"Yeah sure, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you look like you're going to have a mental break done babe." He says while I giggle to myself silently. he has no clue. He really has no freaking clue.

"Um... theres no correct way to tell you this Austin so I'm just gonna wing it." I pause and start laughing. Finally I continue. "Clark is your dick."

You should have seen this kids face. He had this crazy smirk, and then his face turned the color of a tomato. Yeah that's right bitches. I made Austin Carter Mahone blush. Suck it.

I laughed so hard, I had to hold my stomach and clutch onto the seat to keep myself from rolling onto the floor.

"A-are you serious? You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding." He says.

"No sir I am not."

"Who made that up? you?"

"I wish I could take full responsibly but no, you're mahomies made that up baby. I just can't believe you went this long without realizing that. It's really funny."

"Well then.... You are a Clark lover, right?" he says.

"You tell me." I say as I slowly place my hand on his manhood through his pants. Feeling a bulge immediately. I smirked again as I removed my hand.

"I hate you!" Austin whines.

"Love you too babe." I wink.

"Anyways I woke you up because we are fixing to land. So get your stuff together." Then Austin's voice drops to a whisper. "So we can really have some fun tonight."

And as if on cue, the plane lands swiftly on the runway. Austin and I grab our bags and start to leave. I see Dave hurrying off the plain before Austin could see him. That man is very odd if I do say so myself.

We exit the plane and enter the taxi that Austin had called up for us.

We begin the 15 minute drive from the airport to the condos.

Once we arrive, we pay the driver and make our way to the front door.

"I need you. Like now." Austin mumbles. I didn't even notice he had a huge bulge and was effortlessly trying to hide it. I stepped in front of him quickly before anybody could see.

"Oh my goodness!" I say with a laugh. "Let's get inside then we will have some fun. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am!" he says with a smirk.

I get my key out of my purse and unlock the door before stumbling in. It was dark so I reached across from me and turned on the light switch. What I saw when the lights were on, was something completely unexpected.

A/N:: HeyHey(: So...? What do yall think so far?? I know I know... it's kinda boring but I promise that next chapter will be AWESOME!! I've already started writing it and I know you'll like it.

Also... I ALMOST HAVE 10,000 READS!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!

And I have a question for all of you!!

Who is your favorite character and why? Please comment your answer(: