Think I Wanna Marry You!

THINK I WANNA MARRY YOU!

TILDE 

We'd been walking for about an hour, heading deeper and deeper through the lush green vegetation of Waimea valley. Nialler was leading our expedition, cutting his way through the dense shrubbery like Indiana Jones. Suddenly, feeling a bit peckish, I called out to him. "Sure! I'll have a snack."

He stopped and turned around, looking confused. "I didn't offer you a snack."

"Oh, ok...Well...Let's pretend you did."

"We're here now Tilly pops. Look!" He pulled aside a few large, overhanging branches and suddenly, there in front of us, was Sacred Falls. I stared in total awe at the bright turquoise lagoon. The sun's rays were dancing off the ripples in the water making it glint like a big, shiny diamond. At one side, a white plume of water was cascading down from the high cliff above. It was the most magical place I'd ever seen.

"Holy Cheez Doodles! I love this place!" I dropped my rucksack, whipped off my top and shorts, adjusted my bikini and ran towards the lagoon, taking a flying leap into it's crystal clear waters. As I surfaced, I waved over excitedly. "Come on in Nialler chops. The water is so warm!"

Niall peeled off his t shirt, revealing his bare chest and I wolf whistled at him loudly, making him grin and do a sexy pose. Once he reached the edge of the lagoon, he put his arms out in front of him and executed a perfect dive, disappearing deep underneath the water. For several seconds, I looked around me, waiting for him to appear but he didn't. Just as I was beginning to panic slightly, I felt two hands grip my ankles under the water making me scream out, the noise echoing around the hollow of the clearing.

Suddenly, he surfaced right beside me and threw his arms around my neck, pulling me in close to him and kissing me. The second I felt his wet lips on mine, a shiver of pleasure went through me. I held onto him tight and wrapped my legs around his waist, staring deep into his blue eyes as they shone with happiness.

"I'm de luckiest boy in de world." He said, flashing me the cutest smile imaginable.

I put on my best Irish accent. "Ah, to be sure. Dat's cos yer in de biggest boy band in de world."

"Ah to be sure," he laughed. "But I didn't mean dat. I'm de luckiest boy in de world cos I've found my perfect girl."

My heart skipped a beat and I looked at him in shock. "Seriously? I'm your perfect girl? Holy fudge!"

"You are. We're like..." He thought for a second. "We're like...."

"Peas and carrots?"

"We so are."

"It's weird isnt it?"

"What is?"

"You are." I kissed him hard on the lips in pure joy and he looked at me and grinned, his hair all wet and sexy. "Aw, Nialler chops, you're adorbs. I could look into your blue 'Oirish' eyes all day long, and you have the cutest little nose, do you know that?" He wrinkled his nose up. "It's so weird how we think the same, we laugh at the same things, we eat the same amounts of food..."

He nodded. "I know. I don't reckon any other girl in de world could even come close to eating de same amount of food as you do." He gently moved a stray bit of hair out of my eyes. "I reckon we'll be together forever." A cheeky glint flashed in his eyes and he tickled me in the ribs until I started to do my weird hyena laugh. I pounced on him, knocking him back into the water. When he surfaced he jumped up and pushed my head downwards with both hands, ducking me under.

"Nialler...You waz bag!" I managed between gulps of air as I got my breath back. "I don't have my fudgin' arm bands on yet!"

He pulled me back into his embrace, giving me a long, hard kiss on the lips, ending it with a loud 'Mwah!' Then he looked at me kissed me on the end of my nose. "C'mon sexy girl, let's go eat."