Teenage Kicks

TEENAGE KICKS

BETH

"This is frickin' hilarious!" Tilde yelled as the boys launched into the next verse of their song. They had positioned five chairs in front of the sofa where us girls were gathered as the audience and they were performing 'Little Things - The Go1Den ticket winners version' which they had gone off to one of the rooms earlier and rewritten just for us.

Niall strummed his guitar and Louis started singing with a dreamy look on his face which made us laugh even more.

'You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you always need a wee...'

My sides were physically hurting from laughing. They were singing it so seriously.

Niall got to his part.

'You'll never love yourself half as much as I love food...'

I looked over at Anna, there were tears of laughter rolling down her cheeks. I was pleased she'd started to relax and come out of herself, I think it was the first time I'd seen her really smile since we'd been here. She looked so pretty when she smiled. Mackenzie was leaning seductively against one of the arm rests, showing off her long legs which were crossed in front of her. Tilde was rolling about on the sofa clutching her sides. God love her.

Harry looked up from under his curls, a faraway romantic look in his eyes.

'And I won't let these onion rings fall...out...of my mouth...'

The words weren't exactly romantic but just watching them singing just to us was making me have fan girl feels. I still couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"That was possibly the funniest thing I've ever witnessed in my life," I said as the song finished and we all clapped and gave them a standing ovation. "I'll never be able to sing the original version again!"

Louis came round and offered us a bowl with the last of the nachos in."Hope you're enjoying the entertainment we're putting on for you tonight ladies. This party is all for you. Maybe we should order some more food..."

"Cool!" Niall and Tilde both yelled in unison, making me jump. It was like the two of them shared the same brain.

Harry came and sat down on the sofa in the space next to me that Tilde had left and looked down at me, his eyes sparkled. "Hotel rooms are a lot less boring with you guys here,"

"Well thank you Mr Styles," I replied coyly and he flashed me the widest smile ever. 

 Tilde and Niall were already on the floor, lying facing each other with their heads touching, flicking through a large leather bound folder containing room service items.

"Jesus!" Niall sighed, "Der's too much stuff in here. Food, toiletries...all sorts. We'll be here all night choosing."

Louis flopped down onto the floor on his stomach and propped up his hands under his chin, scanning the pages. "lets just choose random stuff!"

He leapt up with the book, raced over to a table by the window with the hotel phone on it and picked up the receiver. "Ok guys there are 70 items you can order from room service and they're all numbered. Give me some numbers and whatever we end up with we have to eat. ready?"

"Ready!" Harry turned to me and pulled a funny face, making me giggle.

Louis dialled reception then looked over at us and gave us a cheeky grin as he waited. He put his hand over the receiver and mouthed. "It's ringing! Oh yes, Hi. Can we order room service food for the Penthouse Suite please?"