The Art Of Seduction

THE ART OF SEDUCTION

Mackenzie

I made my way to English, my last lesson of the day with Angelina and Leah faithfully in tow.

I made a point of taking the seat directly behind Brianna Wade so I could torment her through class at every opportunity. Leah grabbed the chair next to me before Angelina could get to it and drew everyone's attention as she slammed herself heavily onto the plastic chair at an angle, causing it to scrape noisily along the floor. Angelina sloped sulkily off to another table, visibly disgruntled that she wouldn't be able to join in with what we had planned.

I elbowed Leah hard in the ribs, prompting her to say the line I'd made her rehearse earlier, loud enough for Brianna to hear. "Um...yeah, so what are you doing at the weekend Kenz?"

"Me?" I said cheerily. "Well...I thought I might meet up with Zac. He so fancies me, he said he has done for ages but he hasn't been able to do anything about it. Anyhow, now that he's recently split up with his slut of a girlfriend since he found out that she was cheating on him, like the ugly little whore that she is, he's totally started coming onto me."

I waited for Leah to feed me the next line but she was engrossed in staring open mouthed at the side of Leah's head, watching for any signs of a reaction. I dug my elbow hard into her side and she let out a small yelp. "Um..oh yeah...um...So, do you reckon you'll go out with him?"

"Meh, maybe," I said, nonchalantly, twiddling my pen through my long blonde hair, my eyes on Brianna's back which was noticeably stiffening up with every word she was overhearing. "I'm not really into sloppy seconds but I kinda feel bad for him after how he'd been treated so I guess I'll go out on this date with him and...."

Suddenly, Brianna slumped forward over the table, buried her head in her crossed arms and burst into tears. I smiled, pleased at having evoked the desired reaction.

I leant forward and put on a fake voice of concern. "Aw, Leah. What's wrong with Brianna? Why is she crying? Maybe she regrets sleeping with Luke and losing her fit boyfriend."

"Yeah," Leah added in her low, butch voice. "Or maybe it's because everyone knows that her Mum is a whore...just like her."

All of a sudden, Brianna snapped, sprang up from her chair and swung sharply round to face us, tears streaming down her face, leaving little track marks of white where her salty tears had eroded her foundation away. She had a look on her face like she was about to explode. I felt a glow of self-satisfaction. I loved bringing people to that stage of despair.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" She screamed. "Y...YOU..M...made it all up, you're a n..nasty...n...nasty...," she struggled, trying to find the right words in her frenzy.

"Whore?" I offered. "Slut? No sweetie, that's you." I tilted my head to one side and smiled the softest smile I could manage. Leah laughed gruffly and Brianna began to shake uncontrollably. Yep, I'd broken her.

She let out a massive sob before turning and running out of the classroom, her hands over her face, almost knocking our English teacher, Mrs Matthews off her feet.

"What on earth? Brianna? What's wrong?" But Brianna was already out of the door, leaving Mrs Matthew's looking like she was experiencing the after math of a whirlwind.

She turned to the class. "What on earth?"

"She'll be ok Miss," I soothed in an empathetic voice. "Someone said something about her Mum that wasn't very nice but I told her just to ignore it and that as long as she knows that her Mum isn't a prostitute, then that's all that matters."

There were small outbursts of laughter from all over the classroom. Mrs Matthews placed a pile of text books on her desk. "Ok, well that was good of you to try and reassure her Mackenzie."

I sat back and smiled to myself, bathing in the sweet glow of revenge.

As Angelina, Leah and I were getting into my shiny new midnight blue Beetle convertible that my Dad had bought me for passing my driving test, I spotted Zac Parker walking towards the school gates. I quickly applied some lip-gloss and pulled my top down off one shoulder.

"Zac!" I called over, leaning seductively out of the open door of my car, hitching up my short skirt slightly and showing lots of tan stocking'd leg. He turned and waved and I beckoned him over with my cutest smile. "Get out of the car, you're walking home today," I barked at the two girls out of the corner of my mouth while still maintaining my innocent smile and waving.

A bit of a commotion ensued as Leah and Angelina struggled to gather their school bags together and drag themselves out of the car.

"Ok, we're off then, see you tomorrow Kenzie," Leah boomed. I ignored them and concentrated on looking stunning as Zac approached.

"Hey," I said sexily, as he got to my car and leaned on the open door. He was pretty hot, I made up my mind then and there that I was definitely going to have a piece of him.

"Hey Kenzie."

'Hey Zac, fancy a lift? I have an empty car, the girls are going to the beach."

He hesitated for a second, his eye-line wandering down over my slim waist and tight skirt to my shapely tanned legs.

"Aw, I'd love to," he said distractedly, forcing his gaze up to my face which lit up immediately. "But I can't, I have to go training. Some other time maybe." My face fell. I wasn't used to being turned down.

"Ok, fine," I replied, fighting hard to disguise my anger at being rejected. "I'll catch you later," but before I closed the car door and started the engine, I made a point of hitching up my skirt slightly as I pulled my legs into the car, making sure Zac got a good look at my toned thighs. I could see he was trying hard not look like he was gawping, I smiled in satisfaction. "And I will catch you later Zacky boy, don't you worry about that." I muttered under my breath as I put my foot down and sped away towards my house.

I locked the car and put my key in the door. As I did, the all too familiar sense of dread washed over me, growing stronger the minute I stepped through the door and across the luxurious leopard skin rug my step mom had spent a fortune of my Dad's money on.

When I reached the middle of the cavernous hallway, I stood totally still for a second with my hand poised over the bottom banister of the huge, ornate staircase, ready to scoot upstairs, but as I couldn't heard any sounds coming from downstairs, I decided to fix myself something to eat quickly before I disappeared up to my bedroom for the evening.

I had the fridge door open and was bent over, rifling through the contents to find something suitable for a sandwich. My eyes scanned the crammed shelves, Turkey...ham.... I had hold of a big jar of pickles and was just pulling it out when I felt two big, firm hands grip my waist roughly, squeezing the air out of me. I jumped and dropped the glass pickle jar which shattered into thousands of pieces the second it hit the marble tiled floor. As I swung around in shock, I came face to face with the cold, dark eyes of my step brother.

VOTE...VOTE...VOTE!!!