BFFs!

BFFs!

TILDE

We were as far away from the shore as we could get with our feet still touching the ocean floor. Anna and I floated in a little huddle around Beth. The waves bobbed the three of us gently up and down as she told us everything that had happened between her and Harry the previous day. When she had finished, Anna's mouth was hanging open."He told you he loved you?"

Beth nodded. A tear escaped from the corner of her eye and went rolling down her cheek.

"Fudgin' hell," I sighed. "And now Cruella has gone and got herself up the duff and trapped him forever. She so got what she wanted" We looked over to the house, to where Harry was sitting looking forlorn on a sun lounger. Mackenzie was next to him, gesturing excitedly as she had been ever since she announced their 'happy' news to everyone. Harry's gaze turned to us and we all quickly looked away.

Beth's eyes were red from crying and I felt so bad for her. I sighed loudly. "This is jank."

"Jank?" Anna said, screwing her face up.

"Jank," I repeated. "Y' know, bad, lame, suckish. You get me?"

She nodded. "It's like a tragic love story. Both of you want to be together but the evil queen has cast her spell and made sure that you never will."

"Yep." I nodded in agreement. "It's jank."

Beth smiled weakly. "We're never, ever going to be together. I just have to face it now and move on."

"Ok," I said in my best positive voice. "I'm going to say something now and tell me if I'm wrong cos it has been known, just the once mind you, but I kinda thought there was a little something happening between you and Louis boo bear. You've been as thick as thieves since we've been here. Whad' up with that situation?"

Beth thought for a while, then frowned. "I love him to bits and I fancy him, of course I do."

"Jeez," I cut in. "Of course you do, I mean Is the Pope a Catholic?"

"But Harry... I mean, it was Harry from the start, in New York. The kiss...my first ever kiss! I think maybe we're just good friends, Louis and I."

Anna pouted. "You've spent a lot of time together since we've been here,"

"I know. We've got really close."

"And he makes you laugh?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And he treats you like a Princess?"

"He does."

"And he's drop dead gorgeous?"

She laughed. "Yes he is."

I lifted up my shoulders. "Fudgin' hell! It's a no brainer! Get with Louis girl!"

She thought for a second before looking up at us in despair. "I don't know, I'm so confused. I keep thinking about what Harry said yesterday but I know that everything has changed now.."

"Harry has made his bed and now he has to lie in it. You and Louis are so cute together. Think about it."

She looked over at Harry, studying him for a while. When she turned back, it seemed like she was making a supreme effort to be bright and happy. "Let's talk about something else. Anna, what about you and Liam? Tell us everything."

Anna blushed. "He's amazing. He's..."

"Have you snogged him?" I interrupted, unable to hold back any longer.