Storm In A 'D' Cup

STORM IN A 'D' CUP

BETH

As the three of us entered the lounge, I felt a little bit self conscious all of a sudden. I spotted Liam over by the dining table, pouring some drinks, then my eyes went straight to the sofa where Harry, Zayn, and Louis were sprawled out casually. Zayn and Harry were both in their boxer shorts and t shirts, Louis was reclining with his hands behind his head, he had a white t shirt on and a pair of grey sweatpants. I could feel my cheeks starting to flush already at the sight of the three hot partially dressed boys in front of me.

Zayn noticed us walk in and sat bolt upright, giving us a loud wolf whistle, which made the others look up. That's when my eyes met Harry's. I felt his gaze travel down my body and when he looked up again, his eyes locked with mine a second time and his mouth widened slowly into a smile, a 'we kissed and it's our little secret' kind of a smile. I looked down at the floor, feeling suddenly shy. When I glanced up again, he was still looking at me. There were a thousand butterflies dancing in my stomach. I couldn't look up at him again, worried that if I went any redder, everyone would notice.

He sat up and patted the space beside him. "Come and sit down girls." I walked towards the sofa, unsure of whether to go and sit next to him or to take the space on the other side of Zayn but then, Mackenzie pushed past me and hopped onto the sofa next to Harry, making me falter and change course unsure as to which direction I was heading . I could feel my cheeks flushing madly and was relieved when Louis suddenly got up and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry, I just have to do this," he said, slipping his arms through mine and joining them behind my back. He picked me up and twirled me around once before lowering my feet back onto the floor. "You're just too cute in that onesie and it had to be done, sorry."

As he unlocked his arms, I hit him playfully in the chest and giggled. "That's so funny! My Dad does that to me!"

He laughed and gave me a big bear hug. "Aw, I'll be your Daddy."

Liam looked over from the kitchen. "Um..ok, that sounds slightly perverted,"

Suddenly, we heard the far bedroom door fly open and heavy footsteps thundering down the corridor. "Look guys! Look what she bought me! 'Dis is like the best present anyone's ever given me!" Our heads all turned at once to see Niall, standing there in a leprechaun onesie.

"Aw, you look adorable!" Kenzie sighed.

"I'm a leprechaun!"

Louis laughed. "You sure are. You're like the weird leprechaun/zebra couple no party is complete without. Where's my phone? We need a photo."

Niall threw his arms around Tilly, smothering her excitedly in a vice like grip when suddenly she let out a yelp and clutched the side of her head in pain.

"Ah, sorry!" he soothed, pulling her gently back into his arms. "Her heads still a bit sore."

"Is it really bruised?" I asked, concerned.

Niall nodded. "It's a big lump."

"YOU ARE!" Tilly shouted at the top of her lungs before running over to the sofa and launching herself onto it.

Niall shook his head slowly, a look of awe on his face. "I love dis girl."

There was a loud knock on the door and Louis got up, his sweatpants clinging sexily low on his hips as he walked over.

One of the hotel staff greeted him as he opened the door. "Good evening Sir, Just to inform you, the full force of the storm will be hitting New York City in a couple of hours and we are advising all hotel guests to stay well away from the windows in case of any glass breakage from flying debris. We strongly suggest that you occupy the rooms without windows for your safety.