Frapes Of Wrath

FRAPES OF WRATH

MACKENZIE - USA

Brianna Wade's facebook page popped up onto the screen of my new i pad, her perfectly glossed lips smiling sweetly out from her profile pic. I moved my index finger to 'status' and began to type.

'I am a fat, ugly slag and my mom is a whore for money.'

I clicked 'post', smiled and sat back admiring my work as the giggles grew louder behind me.

"O...M...G! Mackenzie, that is so funny!" Angelina cackled, doubling up with laughter. "You 'fraped' her! Everyone's totally gonna think she wrote it herself! how did you get hold of her facebook password?"

I swivelled round in my dressing table chair and watched as my two 'bitches' Angelina Paris and Leah Dunn rolled around on the plush velvet cushions of my king sized four poster bed. I guess I should really refer to the two of them as my 'friends' but since I don't really need or want friends, especially not these two losers, that would be a big,fat lie. However, as they were good to use in order to get whatever I wanted, I played along with the whole 'buddy' thing.

Angelina was a thick, blonde bimbo who irritated the hell out of me, she had a bird's nest for a brain and her entire topic of conversation consisted of boys, diets and clothes. Leah was also pretty thick, she was chunky and plain but she was a bruiser and everyone was generally scared of her ever since she'd knocked Jenna Rollins two front teeth out following a comment she'd made about me in gym once. I also suspected that Leah was a lesbian who just hadn't come out yet and I was pretty certain she was totally in love with me which made her useful to have around as a bodyguard so I tolerated her.

Both girls hung on every word I said. It was generally accepted that I was the most attractive girl in senior year at my high school with one the richest families in the whole of Beverley Hills which put me right at the top of the food chain. Angelina and Leah worshipped the ground I walked on because basically being a friend of mine earned them maximum respect at school.

Annoyance began to build up in me as the two girls clutched their sides with laughter in an exaggerated show of appreciation for my facebook comment. They reminded me of little lap dogs, doing whatever they could to earn my approval.

"GET OFF MY GOD DAMN BED!" I snarled. They jumped up in an instant looking shocked which made me smirk. Leah began smoothing my duvet over and rearranging the cushions in a fluster.

I continued calmly, swinging smugly from side to side in my huge white cocoon swivel chair. "I got the password off Zac Parker. He broke up with Brianna Wade yesterday after I told him she'd had sex with Luke Reinhart. Zac wanted to get his revenge on her so I said 'Why don't you give me her facebook password and I'll do it for you?' So he did."

Angelina's mouth fell open in surprise. "Brianna Wade slept with Luke Reinhart?"

"No. God you're so thick," I glared at her. "I told him that because I wanted to ruin her life. And it worked, so that's cool."

There was a moment of silence as I watched them both, open mouthed, trying to process the information. Suddenly a light bulb went on in Angelina's head and she nodded knowingly. "Ah, I get it. You wanted to ruin her life because she's pretty right?"

I reclined in my chair and spoke through the gritted teeth of the sweetest fake smile I could muster. "You're such a waste of space Angelina Paris, why are you even alive? Your Mom and Dad should have drowned you at birth."

Her face distorted in despair and she looked like she was going to cry. I liked making people cry, it gave me a buzz, I hated weak people and I got a kind of sick pleasure from breaking them.