Para...Para...Paradise!

PARA...PARA...PARADISE!

ANNA

It was the most amazing beach house I'd ever seen. The sun was streaming in through huge open windows that stretched across one entire wall. We all stood there stunned, looking around the enormous open plan lounge, our suitcases still in our hands. I couldn't believe we were actually in Hawaii.

Liam walked out of the house onto to a large decked area with a barbecue and sun loungers. "Look at that view! There's not another house along the beach for miles!" We looked out, completely mesmerised by the bright white sand of the beach and the sea beyond it. It was just perfect.

The boys turned and looked at each other, a slow smile spreading across their faces. A second later, they had stripped off their t shirts and shorts and we watched them race each other out of the house and across the sand in the bright sunshine, laughing and trying to push each other over as they went.

Tilde had her phone up and was taking a video. "Oh my God I love those boys more than life itself," When they reached the edge of the sand, we gasped as five fit bodies dove simultaneously into the beautiful turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean. She shook her head in awe. "We are the luckiest girls on the entire planet right now." Suddenly she yelled at the top of her lungs, close to my ear, making me jump. "FUDGIN' HELL BOYS! DON'T DROWN MY NIALLER CHOPS!"

"We so are," I nodded, rubbing my ear and strolling out onto the veranda to take in the beautiful coastline of the North Shore. "I wish Beth could have come."

"Holy fudge, me too. I can understand why she couldn't though. Like she said, it's a huge year for her at Art College and she has a big project to complete this term. She'd fall way behind if she took a month out. I miss her already though." She turned to me excitedly. "We should so go and visit her next summer in London. Can we? Can we?" She looked at me, her eyes pleading.

"Sure! I'll need to get a job and start saving though but that would be awesome!"

"Cool! Let's go dump our cases and work out the bedroom situation."

We found three bedrooms just off the main lounge. As we stepped foot in the first, Mackenzie was already in there, hanging her clothes in the wardrobe. She had wheeled Harry's suitcase in too. She spotted us at the door, stopped and gave us a forced smile before continuing to unpack. "This looks like it's the master bedroom, Harry and I will take it. I need loads of space for my stuff and Harry has lots of clothes too."

Tilde folded her arms and frowned. "Is Harry ok with that? I mean, have you asked him whether he wants to share a room with Cruella de Ville?"

I fought hard to suppress a giggle. I loved Tilly so much. I wished I could have had even half of her fearlessness. She had the ability to say exactly what she was thinking but in a way that everyone just accepted, simply because she was Tilly.

Mackenzie's face soured. "In case you hadn't noticed, since New York, Harry and I are practically girlfriend and boyfriend."

"Oh, ok," Tilde shrugged. "So which one are you?"

Before Kenzie could open her mouth to reply Tilde had grabbed my hand and was dragging me towards the other bedrooms, muttering as she went, "That girl is such a total waz bag!"

We went round the entire house counting beds. We found one bedroom with a double bed and wacky surf pictures on the wall that Tilly fell in love with straight away so we thought that could be our room. There was another room with a double bed for two of the boys and two separate double sofa beds in the lounge so the other two boys could have one each. "Works out perfect!" Tilly smiled, dragging her cases into the now appointed 'girl's room'. In a second she had her case open, had poured most of it's contents out onto the bed and was rifling through them. She scooped up a brightly coloured striped bikini and flashed me an excited grin before disappearing off to the bathroom.