Let The Summer Begin!

I doubt if all of you are home but if I dont post this now it wont get posted anytime soon!

Jaden, 

I was walking up and down the hospital halls thinking. I wanna make her happy and be there for my daughter but it makes me NOT wanna be there when she keeps yelling at me! I love them both with my life... But✋ stop yelling for a moment. 

"Jaden!" some one was calling me. 

I looked up and saw my mom approaching me with Rachel in her arms. Rachel is growing up fast! 

"Wheres the baby? Wheres Alicia??"

"In her room"

"Why are you out here?"

"Alicia made me mad and I just wanted to get away from her for a minute"

"What? Made you mad??? Jaden she just had your baby! You might be mad but you have to get over that. I dont know what happen but get back in that room" 

"Its not even nothing serious. Mom you know Im not good at parenting and she yells at me for that"

"Come on" 

We began walking back to the room. She moved and let me in first. 

Alicia looked up from feeding Nyah and looked right backdown. My mom stayed out for a minute so I could get this straight.

"Baby" i walked to her side and grabbed her face

"What"

"I love you" i gave her a soft kiss "And Im sorry but i dont like being yelled at and im trying to help with Nyah but im not that good yet... Im learning" 

"But you cant just walk away like that"

"I wont anymore" 

I sat beside her and took Nyah. "MOM"

The door opened and her and Rachel walked in. Rachel can walk now. 

She ran over to me and looked and Nyah in my arms. She didnt say anything, just looked. 

"Rachel.. The is your niece. Kinda weird... But she is" 

"Bwaby" She pointed to her

I chuckled "Yea" 

"My grandaughter!😭 shes beautiful!" my mom smiled

Alicia smiled. "Thank you" 

"You're welcome. How are you?"

"Im good"

"Thats good. Jaden let me hold her" 

I handed her Nyah and picked up Rachel. 

"Did you have fun at daycare"

She shook her head yes and started drinking out her sippy cup. 

"Im tired" Alicia lays back

"We can go home and rest in about 10 minutes"

"I wanna leave now" 

I heard Nyah crying and my mom bringing her back over to  me. 

"Rachel hop down"

"No" 

"I cant hold you both. Get off me" i picked her up and sat her on the floor. I laughed at her angry face. Its cute but funny. 

"Im sure you wanna be alone, but we just wanted to see her. So we'll leave"

"...Mom, you're my mom you can stay.  you being here is different from having friends here"