14.

*Cora's Pov*

"So, where are we going?" I ask as Nash pulls out of the parking lot.

"Well it wouldn't be fun if I told you." He says looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Sure it would!" I say starting to get a little antsy.

"Sorry, Cora. I'm not going to tell you, but you'll know when we're there." He says smiling.

"If you were attempting to drop a hint or something, it didn't work." I say with a huff, he laughs then turns the music up. We continue towards an unknown destination for a while listening to the Jacks' songs and Kelly Clarkson's 'Since U Been Gone.'

When we pulled up into a parking lot I say, "Shut up, there's no way... This has to be a joke!"

"Nope, we're actually going to Disney Land right now." He says looking up at all the beautiful lights and giant castle.

Once inside, we buy some food then sit down and eat after taking some pictures with some fans. Once we were almost through the meal Nash asks, "What should we do fist?" he then plops a french fry in his mouth.

I look around us at all the attractions and find one I like, "The Tower of Terror." I say with a small smile.

"I didn't think that you were the type of girl to like scary things." He says as we throw away our trash.

"That's because I'm not." I say with a laugh, "But I liked the movie." We then make our way towards the horrifying tower.

"Oh yeah, isn't it about a reporter that goes into this old, fancy hotel where people died years before." He says as we walk through the doors.

(A/N: I kind of combined two of the attractions at Disney World for this chapter... #SorryNotSorry)

"Yeah, something like that." I say looking at all the creepy decor.

"This place is creepy as hell..." Nash says as we pass a creepy man in a bellhop uniform.

Once we were in line next to an open doorway to a hall I say, "Did you see that..." I say looking down the empty hallway.

"What?" Nash says looking down the now empty hall.

I then see it again, a small, ghostly white-grey figure in the distance, "There!" I say pointing down the hallway.

But, of course, by the time Nash looked it was gone, "Cora, I think your getting paranoid." He says wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

We continue to look down the hallway as we got closer to the front of the line, suddenly both of us could see a figure carrying bags through the hall, directly towards us. Nash being the weirdo he is, pulls out his phone to snapchat it. "My phone doesn't have good resolution, get out your vlog camera." He says.

I pull out the camera, hit record and say, "Hey guys, Nash and I are at Disney World right now and there's like a bellhop ghost thingy down that hall." I then turn the camera from my face towards the hall. I can clearly see it's a bellhop now considering that it has made it halfway towards us.

Then we see a door open only a few yards away from us, out steps two ghosts; one being a woman with curled hair and a long dress and a man in a tux and slicked back hair. They turn toward us smile a warm smile, that only made me more scared forcing me to almost hide behind Nash, they walk toward us getting close enough that I could almost touch them before disappearing along with the bellhop.

"Those we're just holograms right?" I ask slowly moving from behind Nash.

"Yeah..." He says still looking down the hall for ghosts.