3.

Sure enough, Mahogany showed up a few minutes later with the rest of the equipment. She sits down next to me on the bed. I remove my hands from my face and say, "That was not cool."

She looks at me with a guilty expression and says, "I'm sorry but Matt talks about you all the time and I can tell you like him a lot more than you're letting off."

"Sometimes it sucks you know me so well."

"You know you love me." She says laying down next to me.

"Hey, invite Cam over here."

As she types on her phone she says, "Why?"

"Because he's awesome and can always cheer me up." She shrugs then ten minutes Cam showed up and we laid around for a while until he had an amazing idea.

"Wouldn't it be cool if we went out for lunch then met at a beach to see some fans?" He says scrolling through his Twitter feed.

I look up from my phone and say, "Yeah, get up let's go."

"Really? I was kidding."

I shrug and say, "I'm not, so let's go."

We end up going to Panera then to a beach, we all tweet where we will be then twenty minutes later there are quite a few fans around. We all take pictures and sign autographs, as weird as it is. After thirty minutes one of the lifeguards comes over.

"Cora Sanders?" He says hesitantly.

"Yeah, that's me." I say nervously, positive he was going to kick us out.

"I recognized you from YouTube. And I was wondering if you and your friends would like to use that stage over there?"

I had seen it earlier and didn't think we should use it, in fear that we would get arrested or something. "Yeah that would be amazing!" I say.

"Oh, and Mahogany can use the dj equipment too." He says then runs off.

I look at Mahogany and Cameron, who are looking at me with a little bit of shock, then grab their arms and pull them towards the stage. Once up on stage Mahogany starts doing her thing while Cam and I pull a couple fans onstage to dance. After a minute I steal Mahogany's phone and call Nash.

Once he picks up the phone I say, "Dude! Get all the guys and show up at the beach! Tweet the fans!" Then hang up.

When the guys get here they all run up on stage, Lox then starts to mess around with Wildlife, as in Jack and Jack Wildlife, while we all dance around like idiots.

More fans show up and so do a couple of people from Vine. Cameron and I are dancing around when we bump into Matt and a fan, Matt grabs Cam and switches places with him then grabs my hand and leads me backstage. I don't think the fan minded because she was wearing a Cam Dallas t-shirt.

"I'm so sorry for kissing you.... I really shouldn't ha-" He says really nervously

I then cut him off, "It's fine I just didn't know what to do. I was kissing my idol and had no idea what to do about it."

He chuckles and says, "Well, you handled it well."

It is in this moment I realize how nervous I am around him. All the normal crush symptoms are here: butterflies in my stomach, the need to play with my hair, I can't keep the smile off my face, etc.

"So, I think we should hang out tomorrow. You haven't seen much of California, right?"

I shake my head, "No, I went straight from the airport to the hotel."

"Then we will go to any place you want tomorrow." He says with an adorable smile.

"This feels like it's straight out of a fanfiction." I say.

"I like fanfiction. So I'm cool with that." He says leading me back towards the stage.

That night Mahogany and I were hanging out in our room with The Notebook playing, even though we weren't watching.

"Wait," Mahogany says, "So, Matt asked you out on a date?"

"Wait is it a date! It didn't seem like a date when he asked!" I say probably blushing like crazy.

"That's what it sounds like to me." She says eating a piece of popcorn.

"Then get Andrea Russett or someone over here! I need more people's opinions! You know what invite Jenn McAllister, Arden Rose, and Lauren Elizabeth too!" I then grab a handful of Milk Duds and shove then into my mouth.

Mahogany giggles then starts to text the four girls and says, "Don't choke"

Turns out they were all on the same floor as us, Jenn and Andrea have the room next door to us and the room next to them is Arden and Lauren. And the rest of the rooms on this wing are filled with Our2ndLife and the next wing is filled with Magcon. I was unaware of this until now. And I love O2L! Their videos are the best!

Anyways, it didn't take them long to get here and when they did they all ran in without knocking causing me to scream then they were all hugging me as Mahogany sat on the bed and laughed.

"Why are you all fangirling over me! Shouldn't it be the other way around!" I say.

"No way! Your Cora freaking Sanders! Everyone in this hotel and all the fans outside absolutely love you!" Andrea says jumping up and down once they had all gotten off of me.

I roll my eyes and sit down on the bed next to Mahogany and say, "Can we please just talk about the reason your here."

"Yeah, why are we here?" Lauren says flopping down on the bed.

"Matt asked Cora if she had seen much of L.A. and she hasn't so Matt offered to take her tomorrow." Says Lox.

"You're going on a date!" Arden screams jumping up and down on the bed almost killing Lauren.

"It doesn't sound like a date though..." Andrea says.

"Wait, why do you need us?" Jenn asks with a look of confusion.

"To help us figure out if it's an actual date or not." I say.

"I think it's a date." Lauren says with a dream-like smile.

"I don't think so." Jenn says scrunching up her nose.

"Maybe it's an unofficial date." Andrea says.

"Unofficial date?" I repeat out of confusion, "Like it's not a date but it could be?"

"It's sort of like your unofficially dating." Lauren says nodding.

"That's just what my life needs, an unofficial confusing relationship." I say laying down next to Lauren.

"Maybe we are looking too far into this. I doubt Matt is in his room right now freaking out because he doesn't know if it's a date or not." Lox says playing with my wavy hair.

"Let's just start over The Notebook and eat the rest of that popcorn." Arden says already eating the popcorn.

"Girls night!" Andrea yells.

A/N

I feel bad because I didn't put Rebecca Black in the group....

Oh well, I'll get over it eventually.