16.

The next morning we we're all up at eight, much to the guys dismay because they stayed up until five a.m. last night (Those idiots.), for a meet and greet. Shawn was currently playing his guitar as the Jacks sing and the rest of us danced around like idiots before the meet and greet, after I had gotten tired I sat down on one of the tables next to Aaron.

"Wow, you smell really good." I say to him.

Thank you," Finnegan says I look at him before he says, "All the guys used my cologne this morning so I'm taking credit." I laugh and roll my eyes at him.

Once we were told we could start we all head to our separate tables, when I get to mine there are a ton of fans lined up. It goes great for a while until a fan takes some pictures then she hands me a puzzle piece. It was about as big as a quarter and I couldn't think of what it could be.

"What's this?" I ask.

"You'll find out." She says giving me a hug then walking away.

What in the name of llamacorns just happened?

A few fans later, well that sounds weird, there's another girl that takes a picture tells me that she loves me then hands me a puzzle piece, says goodbye, then walks away. Leaving me just a little more confused then the first time.

After the meet and greet I head to my room change into shorts and a Hunger Games t-shirt and then take out the puzzle pieces, I had gotten more and more all day, and I lay them all out on the floor then start putting pieces together. I hear the door open and look up and see Mahogany and Shawn, "What's this?" he asks.

"I don't know, fans kept giving them to me all day long." I say as they sit down next to me helping me put the pieces together.

About halfway through putting the puzzle together I already know what it is. It's a picture of Matthew and I that day on the cliff by the Hollywood sign, but it has some words written on it at the bottom. Sure enough once the puzzle was finished it was Matt and I in the rain with happy smiles on our faces, looking almost like that scene in High School Musical where Troy and Gabriela are dancing on the rooftop in the rain. Then I looked at the writing and read it aloud, "Meet me in the parking lot, babe."

"I think I know who that's from." Mahogany say dreamily.

"Did you and Cam really get Nash to ask me out to make Matt jealous?" I ask.

She sighs and says, "Do you really want to know, or are you stalling?"

"Both."

"Yes, we did. But, Nash knew from the beginning that it was only to get our little Matty to finally get the balls to ask you out. He was fine with it so we went ahead, we had no clue that you would react the way you did though..."

I sigh and hug her before saying, "I guess I better go,"

"Yeah I assume Matts waiting for you." She says.

I grab my phone, hug Shawn, then make my way towards the parking lot, once I was there I find a limo and no Matt. I suddenly feel underdressed. A man steps out of the front and hands me a note before opening the door wordlessly. Why are limo drivers so weird? And where's Matt?

I break the seal then read the note, "I lied I'm not here, but I promise I'm not lying when I say that this limo will take you to me. And because I know your worried, you look fine I'm currently wearing a tank top and shorts so calm down."

I chuckle at him, he knows me better than I do. I get into the limo and sit down looking out the window. This is better then my date with Nash and Matt isn't even here yet. I can't help but think about Matt's attempt yesterday at asking me out. I wanted to say yes but I don't think I can put myself through leaving him like that. I really, really wanted to say yes.