24.

The next few days passed in a blur of meet and greets, fans, and friends; before I knew it, it was time to start packing up my things for my flight the next morning.

I was putting away some of my clothes when Nash and Cam walked in, "What do you think your doing?" Cam says.

"I'm packing," I say giving him a confused look, "like you should be? We all leave tomorrow."

"Exactly!" Nash says, "Do you really want to spend your last night in California packing? Or do you want to spend it with your friends?"

I don't even pause to think it over, I slip on some Vans and say, "Where are we going then?"

Cam smiles wrapping an arm around me, "That's my girl." he says leading me out of the room.

"You never answered my question, where are we going?" I say once we're in the elevator.

"Hayes wants to walk around L.A." Nash says.

Once we were outside the front door Matt walks over and takes Cams place, "I'll take it from here." He says smiling. I smile up at him and kiss his cheek before looking around at out group, everyone but Nate seems to be here.

"Where's Nate?" I ask Matt with my eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"He's passed out in his room." Matt says.

Sammy appears at my other side, "He and some fine ass chick stayed up late last night doing the Nashty, I ended up sleeping in Taylor's room on the spare bed."

"Gross!" I say playfully slapping him on the arm, "I didn't need all those details!"

"Matt, you defiantly picked a keeper." He says rubbing his arm in fake pain.

I roll my eyes at Sammy as Matt says, "Yeah, I did." kissing my temple.

We walk for about thirty minutes before Arden yells, "Doughnut shop!" and running towards it.

We all laugh and follow her, once we all had doughnuts we all sit down to eat. We took up two thirds of the place, it's a good thing that nobody was here. I sit down next to Matt in a booth with Mahogany and Aaron in front of us. I smile and put icing on the tip of his nose, he laughed and tried to lick it off his nose, unsuccessfully.

Mahogany and I laugh at him while Aaron smirks, "Oh, you think your funny don't you?" Matt says, "You try it." he then wipes some icing on my nose.

I easily lick it off and say, "Mmmmhm, chocolate." with a smirk causing even Aaron to laugh.

I take a napkin and wipe the icing off his nose before he says with awe, "How did you do that...?"

I smile innocently and say, "It was magic, babe."

"Yeah, I'm sure it was, babe." He says with a goofy smile.

After we we're all done eating, Taylor seriously ate over half a dozen doughnuts, we started walking again. We met some fans, ate more food, Johnson bought a sombrero, and we all went on an adventure through Walmart.

When did my life get so weird?

Once we were twenty minutes away from the hotel, we have been walking for about two and a half hours, I started to get cold. "Is my babe cold?" Matt asks with a cute smile taking off his sweatshirt.

"Just a little, keep your sweatshirt." I say pushing the shirt away from me and back towards him.

"Put on the sweatshirt Cora." he says giving me a pointed look.

I give him a look before taking it and putting it on, "Happy now?"

"Of course." He says smiling again.

"Let's go people!" Finnegan says throwing me over his shoulder and running in the direction of the hotel. Once we get back to the hotel we were all exhausted and went directly to our rooms, only then did I realize it was three in the morning and I still had nothing packed.

-/-/-/-\-\-\-

The next day at five thirty in the morning I was waiting to board my plane, which leaves at six, with the Jacks, Sammy, and Skate. I'd already said goodbye to everyone else, a very tearful experience, except Matt. His plane doesn't leave until six forty-five with Carter, Nash, and Hayes.

"Why isn't he here?" I ask to no one in particular.

Jack Edward sighs, "He'll be here, I promise."

Sammy stands up and hugs me tight, "He will be here, okay?"

"Okay..." I say squeezing my eyes shut.

"Maybe sooner than you think." Skate says.

I release Sam and look behind him, walking towards me was Matt, "Matthew!" I yell running towards him. I collide with him as he wraps me in his arms and puts his hand on the back of my head holding me as close as he possibly could. He let's out a sigh of relief.

When he let's me go I take a closer look at him, his eyes are puffy like he'd been crying, "Cora, I don't think I can do this..." he says lightly rubbing his thumb over my lips.

"Matt..."

"Cora, I don't want to wake up every morning knowing your mine but I can't hold you..." He says tears dripping down his face.

"You told me that it would be okay, you told me that we would make it through. You took an entire week to convince me we could, now you saying that we can't make it through?" I say filling with fear.

"Please don't make this harder than it already is... You'll move on, forget that we ever happened..."

"I don't care how many people there are in the world. I want you..."

"Shit..." Skate says sniffling.

"I'm sorry, Cora, we're through." he says turning around walking away.

"Matt." No reaction.

"Matt, please..." I say full of horror.

"Matthew!" I say screaming at this point.

I try to take off after him but I'm not quick enough, Edward wraps his arms around me just before I could take off running, "Let him go, he'll come back on his own."

I turn around and cry into his chest, "What if he doesn't?"

I can feel a tear drop onto my head, "Then it's his loss."