12.

He carries me all the way to my room telling me to brush my teeth, most likely because they smelled like milk and vomit, and to put on some pajamas. He came back ten minutes later wearing a t-shirt and shorts he proceeds in picking me up and walking towards his shared room with Carter.

Once we were in his room I throw myself on his bed and ask, "So why am I in your room at eleven o' clock in my pajamas?"

"Well, 1. You just threw yourself on my bed. 2. It's eleven o' clock because I cannot control time. And 3. We're having a sleepover!" He then flys onto the bed looking at me with his same goofy grin.

I end up falling asleep wrapped in Matts arms after goofing around with him, and later Carter, until three in the morning.

The next morning I wake up, grab my phone, and walk back to my room finding the girls laying around in the beds while Mahogany showered. "Do you people ever sleep in your own rooms?" I joke.

"Oh, shut up and check your Twitter." Lauren says.

I quickly change clothes then sit down on my bed with Arden and Jenn turning on my phone. My Twitter is absolutely blown up with Tweets from Matt. No, I'm not saying he was tweeting me from his account. He was tweeting the fans from my account, he must've gotten into my phone when I fell asleep.

The only tweet Matt tweeted from his account was a picture of me asleep in his arms captioned, 'My sleeping beauty 😌😍' He's such a cheese ball sometimes.

I look at all my tweets from Matt the first one being, 'Hiiiiiiiii it's Mattyyyyy!!' He then answers a bunch of questions from fans after that he tweets, 'I should do this more often 😏'

"And this is why I should put a password on my phone." I say looking at the fifty-two tweets.

"I think it's kind of cute," Andrea says scrolling through her Instagram feed.

"Kind of?" Arden says, "It's adorable!"

"Look at this tweet where Cam tweets you, well Matt." Jenn says handing me her phone.

Cameron Dallas @CameronDallas:

'@CoraSanders Matt did she fall asleep after you two had sex?'

Oh God

Cora Sanders @CoraSanders:

'@CameronDallas No! (Ur just jelly she's in my bed not yours)'

"Well it could've been worse." I say, "But that was pretty bad..."

"He's so in love with you!" Andrea says squealing.

"Matt or Cam?" I ask playing dumb.

"Matthew, you dummy!" Lauren says almost screaming.

"Yeah, right." I say getting up, "Does anyone know where the O2L guys are?"

"Trevor and Sam's room, number forty-two." Jenn says not looking up from her phone.

I walk down the hall in search of room forty-two. Thirty-nine... Forty... Forty-one... Forty-two. I didn't even have to look at the numbers to know that I had found the right door, it's so loud I'm surprised that I couldn't hear it from my room.

I throw open the door and I'm immediately being hugged by six guys, I did hug back though. (I mean it's Our2ndLife.) "As much as I would love to stand around and hug you guys I came here to hang out. Well and to get away from Andrea and Mahogany telling me to date Matt."

"Why, they're right." Sam says once they had all let go of me.

I groan and say, "Don't you dare start with me!" He puts his hands up and looks at me with mildly scared eyes.