31.

(A/N: I wanted to put this into the first book because I wanted a little glimpse of Matt and Coras' future in here, just in case you don't want to read the second book. Plus it's cute so...)

*Corthews Senior Year in High School*

After that summer Matt moved in with my brother and I to finish high school, which neither of our parents were to happy with but they trust us. Danny still keeps a close eye on Matt don't worry. Since we have both been in online school, we are both so far ahead that we skipped our entire junior year and we're both seniors.

What should happen next... I think as I continue writing my short story for my writing assignment. Matt, who's sitting in front of me, leans back putting his head on top of my paper, "Matthew, I'm trying to finish my assignment! Move your head!" I say giggling.

"Look around," he says, "nobody is working, not even the teacher." I look around, sure enough nobody is working. All our classmates are talking and the teacher is on his computer on Twitter. (Do you know how weird it is to see that your English teacher follows you on Twitter? It's really, really weird.)

I sigh and set down my pen next to his head, which is still laying comfortably on my desk. I look into his eyes before kissing his cheek, "I love you, Matty."

"I love you too, now get back here." he says my face back down to his, planting my lips firmly on his.

Of course that's the moment that the teacher decides to look away from Scarlett Johansson's twitter page, "Miss Sanders and Mr. Espinosa! Don't make me separate the two of you again!"

We separate, then while I blush hardcore Matt says, "Sorry sir, wont happen again." I could hear the smirk in his voice as the class laughs at us.

It's been pretty easy going back to school, I grew up with most of them and the others get over it in a few weeks. (It was madness the first week Matt started going here.)

-/-/-/-\-\-\-

I don't understand why you didn't try out for the cheerleading team," Matt says during halftime, "We could be that cute power couple of cheerleader and football player!"

I laugh and say, "Maybe because I have to balance or coordination whatsoever, besides we already are the schools power couple and the Internets too, now that I think about it."

He looks at the band on the field doing their halftime show before saying, "Good point, now I gotta go it's almost time for me to go back out on the field."

I give him a quick peck on the lips and say goodbye then head back to my seat on the bleachers. I sit down with a few of my friends before quickly getting bored and checking my Instagram feed. I've never liked or understood sports.

Suddenly everyone around me starts to panic then everyone goes dead silent, "What's going on?" I whisper to one of my friends.

She plays with her hair nervously for a moment before saying, "The quarterback just got injured..."

It takes me a moment to remember who the quarterback is before it clicks in my head.

Matt is our quarterback.

(A/N: Matt was actually a wide receiver at his old high school, Bishop Ireton, in Virginia. I'm such a stalker lmao.)

I snap my head towards the field it almost gave me whiplash. Eighty-one. Where's eighty-one! I think starting to panic.

There! Being carried off the field!

I take off running towards the field house, nobody even tried to stop me from entering as I pushed open the doors scanning the room for him.

One of Matts friends, Michael, that's on the team walks up to me and says, "Come on, he's over here."

He leads me through the maze of lockers and showers, I find him sitting on a bench with his head in his hands as a medic talks to his coach, "Matt! Babe, are you okay!" I say running towards him.

"Oh my God, stop screaming." He says rubbing his head again.

I stop in my tracks, this isn't right at all. "Matthew..." I say in a whisper slowly sitting down next to him.

He doesn't look at me for a moment, when he does he looks at me like he's never seen me before, "Who are...?"

I grip Michael's hand like my life depended on it, holding back tears I say breathlessly, "Oh, God no..." Matt is now staring at the lockers in front of him in a daze, "Ma-"

"Would you shut up!" He snaps, irritation clear in his beautiful brown eyes.

I tear slips down my face as I stand up, but then it was like things clicked back into place in his head, "Oh, shit. Cora, I'm so sorry."

He stands up pulling me into his arms, I hold onto him tightly as he pats down my hair, "Matt, what's wrong?"

"I don't know..." he says sounding purely miserable, "I have a raging headache, my ears are ringing, I'm dizzy-" he then let's me go taking off towards the nearest trashcan and throwing up.

The paramedic that's been talking to the coach then looks at Matt and says, "That's definitely a concussion."

-/-/-/-\-\-\-

For a while Matt didn't get better, one day remembering me and the next not knowing who I am. His parents and sister flew in and stayed until he felt better, causing me to become close with them.

One night a few weeks before prom, that we didn't really talk about except for when Matt said we had to go, Matt and I were sitting on the couch waiting for our pizza to get here

Ding!

"Babe, will you get that? I have a concussion." he says with a sweet smile.

I laugh standing up and rolling my eyes, "You had a concussion, not have. But because I love you, I'll go get it, lazy butt."

I walk to he front door and open it to find he rest of the guys and Mahogany with a pizza. Written on the box were the words, "Will you go to prom with me, babe?"

I turn around to find Matt sitting on the couch watching me with a smile, "Of course, I will you dork." I say with a wide smile.

A few weeks later Mahogany and I were sitting in my room putting the final touches on my makeup, that she insisted I wear much to my distaste.

We went shopping a week or so ago and bought me my beautiful silver dress and heels. It's all so beautiful, but I'd rather be wearing my baggy LOX t-shirt and my sweatpants. I'm really going because Matt wants to go to prom more than anything, and it's a right of passage now.

Once I had my hair curled in perfect ringlets Mahogany and I walk down the stairs to find all of the guys, including my brother, playing video games or vlogging a smack cam. I sigh and step down off the stairs and all eyes are on me, "I know I'm fabulous." I say with a cocky smile.

I look around and find Matt standing there in his tux with his mouth open, I blame how low this v-neck is, "Matt close your mouth and let's go,"

As we walk out the door I hear him mumble, "Holy shit, I'm lucky."

(A/N: Yay! This book is officially finished!)