13.

The next day I wake up get dressed in a tie-die Taylor Caniff tank top, skinny jeans, and white Vans, I brush my hair and teeth (Not with the same brush, just letting you know.) then I'm out the door and downstairs. Today is all about hanging out onstage and doing Q&A's.

"Hey," Shawn says walking up to me, "I got your schedule for you." He hands me a piece of paper.

Shawn and I compare schedules before he says, "So, your at some YouTube Q&A in ten minutes."

"And you don't start for an hour but you'll be on stage." I say.

"And you'll be there too."

"The guys and Mahogany are probably going to have the same schedule as you right?" I ask.

"Yeah, we always do." He says nodding.

He walks with me towards the Q&A area, "So where are everyone else?"

"Their still in bed. Since I'm the only one that goes to bed at a decent hour, I'm always up before noon." He says laughing at his friends' stupidity.

Once we reach the Q&A table I suggest, "Why don't you come hang out with me and the other YouTubers?"

He gives me a nervous look and says, "Are you sure that would be okay with them?"

I turn around and find Tyler Oakley, "Is it cool if Shawn stays onstage with us?" I ask.

"Of course!" He says with a smile.

I give Shawn the I-told-you-so look then we all sit down. The first thirty minutes were Q&A then the next were challenges. We got halfway through the challenge portion before Jenna Marbles suggested a lip sync competition.

"It's you against me, Cora." Tyler says with a smirk.

"Oh it's on." I say smiling.

"Just keep lip syncing songs until there's a clear winner." Shawn says to Tyler and I

"Okay." Tyler says as we shake hands, "You go first."

I nod then tell the audio guy what song to play. As soon as the song starts to play I can tell about everyone knows what song I picked, Lovin' So Hard by Becky G.

Once I was done Tyler says, "What the hell was that!" He then whispers something to the sound guy, who's name I think is Ted, then walks to the center of the stage and starts to lip sync to Fergalicious. You haven't lived until you've seen Tyler Oakley lip sync and dance to Fregalicious. I can only hope someone got it on video.

"That's how you lip sync!" He says panting. I just laugh at him the drag Shawn to go talk to Ted with me.

"Why am I over here?" Shawn asks.

"Can I lip sync to one of your songs?" I plead.

"I don't know Cora none of them have been released yet..." He says running his fingers through his hair.

"I'll let you promo the song on my YouTube channel." I say with my best puppy dog eyes.

He groans then says, "Fine, but do you even know the words?"

"Duh." I say giving him my your-kidding-me face and hand him a microphone, you sent me the audio a couple days ago."

I lip sync the entire song and the crowd loved it. "I've never heard that song." Tyler says.

"It's a Shawn Mendes original," I say which causes the fans to scream.

Shawn then steps out from behind the curtain, microphone in hand, and bows. He then walks towards us and says, "That was kind of fun."