1.

I have finally gotten to that point in life where I can live off the money I make on YouTube, and it feels great. No more waitressing or asking my parents for things. I even live in a pretty large house with my older brother, Danny. I would live alone but I'm sixteen and that's illegal.

It's amazing no parents telling me what to do, I do to online school, and I get the master bedroom because I bought the house. I even have an extra room just for my videos. It's filled with things fans send me, two walls are filled with art fans send in.

"Nala!" I call to my golden lab puppy. She then comes bouncing towards me as I walk upstairs to the 'Toy Room' as my fans call it.

When I get there I sit down on a neon green beanbag chair and turn on my camera to film.

"Hey, guys! It's Cora and I decided to do an easy Q&A today because manager has big news for me. That apparently involves me leaving my comfortable home out in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma." I say moving my eyebrows up and down weirdly.

I read off some questions then answer them and then I come across an interesting question from a fan on YouTube, "Did you know Matt said this about you? #AskCora" I look at the link and it's a video of Matthew Lee fricken Espinosa saying, without knowing he was being filmed, "I would rather marry Cora Sanders then Ariana Grande, no doubt about it because she is bae."

"No, way..." I say to the camera recording me, Matt Espinosa just said he would marry me.... And that I'm bae.... "Holy...." I say in total shock.

In case you couldn't tell I am madly in love with this boy, well maybe not madly in love but I do really like him. I know I have never met him, let alone talk to him, but there is just something that makes you fall in love with him.

Then while I stare at my phone in shock my manager, Danielle, walks into the room and sits down in the beanbag chair next to me.

I continue staring at my phone, I look at who sent the tweet and flip out a little because it was Cameron freaking Dallas.

Once I calm down a bit I introduce Danielle. After she is introduced she says, "I was going to wait until you were finished filming but your taking forever and you need to be a early for this. So, Cora, you know that big party slash meet and greet Vine and YouTube are throwing? Well you are in it and now need to be there tomorrow instead of Monday."

"You say that so calmly like it's nothing! This is the first one and they are going to do it every year from now on! Wait, why do I have to be early?" I say hurriedly because I am freaking out.

"Because you're one of the most popular and requested YouTubers."

I look into the camera and say, "Guys this is all because of you! I love you and I will see you in Los Angeles tomorrow, I guess! And since I'm leaving Oklahoma that means I get to film stuff for my vlog channel! So make sure to subscribe!"

Danielle leaves and I do a few more questions then end the video. I tie my medium length brown hair into a messy ponytail then start packing for my month long trip to L.A.

After three hours of packing, which sucked monkey booty hole, I put on some lazy clothes then start to edit my video. After an hour and a half of editing I post it then my twitter feed blows up.

I smile at some of the tweets I get from my fans, they truly are amazing. Then I get a tweet from one of my closest friends in the world. Mahogany Lox.

MahoganyLox:
"I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON MONDAY GIRLY CoraSanders"

I tweet back at her and say:
"MahoganyLox me either and tell TheMattEspinosa that I would rather marry him than Dylan O'Bryan."

MahoganyLox:
"CoraSanders he'll be so happy you said that ♡"

I smile at the thought of Matt being happy because of me then put my phone on the charger and go to bed.

-Matthews Pov-

Cora, also known as the girl of my dreams, might actually like me. I mean, she looked happy when she saw the video that Cam took.

It's even better that she is going to be at that InterCon thing Vine and YouTube are throwing. (It could really use a better name. InterCon, or Internet Convention, just isn't working.) I get to meet the girl of my dreams, while hanging out in a hotel with my best friends, and I get to meet fans all at the same time. Is there something better? No, unless food counts anyways.

This is really a perfect opportunity for everyone. Both people from Vine and YouTube can make collaborations without travel because we are all in a giant hotel together. The hotel is so big that it has a huge park surrounded by the actual hotel.

-Coras Pov-

-The Next Morning-

I get up, shower, put on some sweats and a t-shirt, then eat breakfast then I'm off to the airport. When I get there I hop on my plane then I'm off to L.A. Once I get there I go and check into the hotel then I hear some familiar voices, "No way, man. Sky is much cuter than Jaxx. I mean, he is cute but not that cute..."

I turn around and see none other than Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas. After I fangirl a bit, or a lot, I run over there and hug Nash tightly. Nash and Cam share a look of shock then they both start hugging me. I couldn't breathe, and it wasn't because they were hugging me.

Once we all let go Nash says, "You know who I am?"

"Duh! Who doesn't?" I say smiling.

"That's so cool! One of the most Internet famous people of all time, knows who I am!" Nash says excitedly.

"You two make the best collaborations ever to be honest." I say.

Then Camerons eyes light up and he says, "You know me too?"

"Um.... Yeah." I say quoting Felix from Cams movie 'Expelled'.

"And she's seen my movie, oh my... She can quote it...!"

I laugh at their fanboying then say, "I'm going to go to my room. I'll see you guys later, I promise."

I then go upstairs to floor three room thirty-seven, which will be my room for the next month or so. And I'm going to be sharing it with someone, but they didn't tell me who. I set down my things, take a shower, get dressed, then sleep for a couple of hours, then I sneak out to see some of my fans then when I get back I go to bed. Meeting fans is amazing, the best feeling in the world, but for some reason it's the most tiring thing ever.

The next morning I wake up to, one of, the most amazing things in the world. The smell of pancakes and Mahogany Lox's salt water hair spray.

I try to sit up then she lays on me hugging me tightly. We end up watching a movie while eating our pancakes, and talking. "Wait," I say, "How did you get in here? Are you a stalker!" I then start beating her with a pillow

She laughs and pushes me off of her and says, "No, I'm your new roomie!"

I look at her with wide eyes and say, "This is going to be the best month ever!" Before we do squealing girl thing guys don't understand.