4.

The next morning when we all are awake, the girls slept here, we find the schedule for the next week taped to the outside of the door.

I sit down next to Mahogany, who has just now sat up, and say, "So we have a meeting right after diner, at six, but I have another one before that at five."

"Why do you have an extra?" Asks Arden from the other bed.

"Not a clue..." I say scrunching my eyebrows together.

"Well we better go." Andrea says, "Our meeting is in an hour." Then they all grab their things and leave. I hear my phone go off and pick it up, it's a text from an unknown number.

From Unknown:

It's Matt I'll come get you in an hour or whenever you're ready and btw I stole your number from lox :)

"How did he get my phone!" Mahogany yells looking over my shoulder.

I laugh send Matt a quick okay then leave to go get into the shower. After my shower I put on a pair of high wasted shorts, a floral white and pink crop top, and some white sandals. I leave my naturally wavy hair as it is after I dry it and for makeup all I put on is concealer and mascara, I'm not too big on makeup.

When I exit the bathroom Mahogany looks at me and says, "You always look good. How do you do it?"

"Why would you need to know. Your like, the definition of perfect." I say rolling my eyes.

She mimics my eye roll then continues to look through her twitter feed. I text Matt telling him I'm ready and he says to meet him in the lobby. I grab a bag to put my vloging camera, cash, and phone into it then say bye to Lox. When I get to the lobby Matt is already there.

"That is probably the least amount of time I've ever waited on a girl." He says as we walk out towards his car.

"I took thirty minutes." I say giggling.

"And my sister takes an hour and fifteen minutes." He points out.

"How would you know?" I ask as Matt opens the passenger door for me.

"Dylan timed her." I get into the car and goes around and gets in the driver's seat.

"As in your brother Dylan?" I ask.

"That's the one. Now where do you want to go first?"

I think about it for a second then say, "Hollywood Walk of Fame."

"Why do I get the feeling we are going to be all over California today?" Matt says starting the car and starting to drive out of the parking lot.

"Because you're right." I say looking out the window trying to hide my smile. Out of the corner of my eye I see Matt try and hide a smile of his own then we drive the rest of the way in silence.

When we get there Matt parks then we get out, the first star on the ground we see is Walt Disney. "I love Disney movies," I say with a smile, "there always fun to watch."

"Which one would be your favorite?"

"Tangled. You?" I say as we walk around.

"Pirates of the Caribbean."

"That's not a Disney movie!" I laugh shaking my head.

"Yeah it is! You can look it up!" He says giving me a duh look.

"Fine, I will believe you. But that doesn't mean I won't be looking that up later-" Then I stop talking, "No I won't actually..."

As a take out my vloging camera Matthew looks at me like I'm insane. I start the filming then say, "Hey guys! As promised I am starting to vlog. Today I'm here with Matthew Espinosa and he is taking me everywhere I want to go today. Anyways, in the comments please tell me if Pirates of the Caribbean is a Disney movie. And, if you can, explain why."

Matt then looks at me and says, "Really you're going to make the fans do it for you!"

"Duh. I don't that time to look up stuff!" I say laughing. He rolls his eyes as we walk back to the car.

As we get in Matt asks me, "Now where? Keep in mind that you need to be back in time for your meeting."

I think for a second then say, "The Hollywood sign."

He looks at me with bug eyes and says, "Really! That will take forever! It will take twenty minutes to get there by car then from there about an hour to walk up to the actual sign! That's an hour and twenty minutes!"

"Oh my gosh! I got that all on film! You heard it here first Matt can actually do math!" I say pointing the camera directly at him. He rolls his eyes at me then starts to drive as I turn off the camera. About forty minutes later we're walking up a trail to the Hollywood sign.

"Nope. No way, I give up." I say panting, "This just isn't going to happen. I am way too lazy for this, I'm going back down."

Matt then turns around grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. "No way, you dragged me not even half way up this thing just to give up! Not happening. We're going up this thing even if it kills us!"

I sigh and relax and lay there uncomfortably for about fifteen minutes before getting bored and filming myself swaying near Matt's perfect butt. (Yes I looked at it. Wouldn't you?) It's so close that I could touch it, but I don't. It was very, very tempting though. "Hey, guys. I'm currently slung over Matts shoulder as he walks up to the Hollywood sign."

"You way like ten pounds." Matt says randomly.

"Why, thank you, Mr. Muscles."

Matt ended up carrying me all the way up to the top. Once up at the top we had the perfect view of Hollywood. It was beautiful but we didn't have much time to enjoy it, because out of nowhere it started to rain. Normaly, I love rain. Not at the moment.

"Really! Of all the times it could rain in California, it had to be once we got to the top of this stupid thing!" Matt screams at the sky.

I laugh because I had gotten the entire time we have been up on this mountain, or whatever, on film. And Matthew keeps acting all adorable; smiling, saying random and cute things, you know being Matt in general. (So. Freaking. Cute.)

When he stops yelling at the sky grabs his phone and plays a slow, cute song to dance to. I smile as he takes the camera and his phone and set then on a rock, and sets the camera on to film the dance we were about to have.

I can't help but feel nervous. There is just something about this boy that gives me this tingling feeling all over and makes me smile by the simplest acts. I was once told that love isn't finding the perfect person. But seeing an imperfect person perfectly. Which I keep finding more true every second I'm with him. Because he isn't what I think the perfect boy is; a boy with green eyes, brown hair, and tall. Yeah he's tall but that's all he's got on that list. But to me, he's perfect in every single way.

He takes my hand in his and places the other on my hip, I take my hand and put it on his shoulder. We move to a small clearing, then we dance. There in the rain with the Hollywood sign in the background. He spins me, and we dance with the sound of the sweet music in the background.

When the song ends Matt slowly starts to lean in, and I have a mental breakdown. I can feel my knees getting weak already. Then I realize, I'm leaning in too. Then touchdown. His lips seem softer and sweeter than before. I guess something about the perfect moment in the rain makes the perfect kiss even more perfect. If that is even possible. I didn't feel like this the first time, the first time I wasn't mentally freaking out or feeling my lips tingle. It was so much of a surprise that I didn't have time to actually feel his lips on mine.

Then when we slowly pulled back I whisper, "That should probably not be in the video."

Neither of us were acting awkward about the kiss, so I'm not surprised when he says, "Good call, but I'd still keep it."

Then we both break out in smile. I grab my camera and turn it off and stick it back into my pocket, it's a good thing it's water proof. I grab Matt's phone and hand it to him then he grabs my hand and we start to walk down again.

Once we were back in the car, we were completely soaked and it was finally starting to sprinkle instead of pour. Then Matt asks me, "After the meetings, can we go down to the Santa Monica Pier?"

I nod with a smile and say, "That would be awesome."