Chapter 138: Ninja Interns

"Are you practicing some terrifying Forbidden Jutsu capable of destroying an entire town?" Obito couldn't help but ask.

Seeing Mutsuki, whose strength was incomprehensible, injured, Obito immediately let his imagination run wild, envisioning a terrifying Ninjutsu.

"I don't know about destroying a town, but I do have Fire Release that can directly burn down a forest," Mutsuki replied with a smile.

"What kind of Ninjutsu is that? Can you teach it to us?" Obito looked at Mutsuki with eager anticipation.

Shisui didn't need to look to know how it would turn out.

Smack!

Mutsuki tapped Obito's head with two fingers and said, "Have you even considered how much Chakra you have right now? You haven't even mastered the Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson and you're already thinking about learning new Ninjutsu."

He indeed possesses powerful Fire Release techniques like Great Fire Destruction and Intelligent Hard Work and Fire Dragon Flame Bullet, but without sufficient Chakra, their power cannot be fully unleashed.

"Hehe, Yumi-sensei, you've been hitting me less lately. It's not that I'm afraid of pain, but I'm worried about your hand," Obito chuckled.

Smack! Smack!

Obito's words successfully earned him double the retaliation.

"You don't need to worry too much about that. Sensei's body is still fine, with good recovery abilities," Mutsuki said with a smile.

"Let's begin the practice. This is the final step before the Beginner stage. Once you've mastered this, you'll only need to integrate all the previous training in combat to truly grasp the Breathing Technique."

With the training of the Beginner stage concluding with the practice of Total Concentration Breathing, Obito and the others only need to merge all the training content together to truly master the Breathing Technique.

Upon hearing Mutsuki's instruction to begin training, Obito stopped fooling around and started to search for the sensation of Total Concentration Breathing as taught by Mutsuki just now. He entered the Breathing Technique state and then increased the intensity based on the foundation of the Breathing Technique. However, initially Obito didn't feel the noticeable change that Mutsuki mentioned.

"Moving along with the exercise will yield better results," Mutsuki instructed them to move instead of remaining stationary while breathing.

After teaching Obito and Shisui, Mutsuki went to check on Guy's progress. Guy had already begun extreme physical training, and he was progressing well in this step of the training. When Mutsuki found Guy, his Stone Breathing proficiency had reached thirty-nine.

Although it was still a bit behind Obito's fifty-two and Shisui's forty-eight, the rate of improvement was impressive, much faster than Mutsuki had anticipated. Stone Breathing didn't offer as many benefits as Flame Breathing that can accelerate Nature Transformation, enhance the power of flames, and strengthen physical abilities. Instead, it only had one effect: enhancing physical abilities.

However, the singular effect also achieves extreme power. After testing it himself, Mutsuki concluded that Flame Breathing in a Total Concentration Breathing state didn't provide as much benefit to the body as Stone Breathing in a normal breathing state. The training effect of Stone Breathing was also superior.

Mutsuki deduced that after all the disciples mastered the Beginner Breathing Technique, Obito would likely be suppressed by Guy for a while again.

On Saturday afternoon, Mutsuki went to Hiruzen's house as usual for tutoring.