Chapter 46: Yin Attribute Chakra Nature Transformation

Kakashi appeared on the arena with a flicker.

"Kakashi, you have to do your best," Rin cheered for Kakashi.

Watching Kakashi on the stage, still using the Body Flicker Jutsu, Obito felt that Kakashi was really something; he would have to learn the Body Flicker Jutsu in the future.

"Hatake Kakashi is not an ordinary participant. He is the famous genius of our Konoha. I remember this is your second time participating in the competition, right?" Because Kakashi's reputation was quite significant, the host introduced him a bit more.

"Yes," Kakashi nodded indifferently, not saying much, with an aloof demeanor.

"Hatake Kakashi, what Ninjutsu are you going to perform this time?" the host asked.

"Earth-Style Wall," Kakashi replied.

After the host stepped back, Kakashi swiftly formed hand seals, and Chakra erupted within his body.

"Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall!"

With Kakashi using Ninjutsu, the scene trembled for a moment, followed by an immensely thick and solid giant wall slowly rising behind Kakashi.

"This level of Earth Release Ninjutsu..." The judges looked at the long and thick Earth-Style Wall, falling into contemplation for a moment.

For this level of Ninjutsu, if it were before, they would undoubtedly give a full score. However, now that there is already one perfect score, giving another one would mean having two top scores. The judges pondered for a moment and ultimately raised cards with tens on them, leaving such matters to the organizers to handle.

"This guy is still as abnormal as before." Asuma expressed no surprise at Kakashi's strength.

"To defeat Kakashi, who uses Ninjutsu, one must continue to strive." Might Guy recalled the battle when Kakashi went all out that day.

That time was truly overwhelming. Apart from the unexpected kick from Konoha's whirlwind, there was no power to counterattack afterward.

Observing a judge awarding a full score, Obito felt a bit uneasy. If Kakashi also received a perfect score, then who would be considered first?

"Ten points, ten points, ten points. The total score for participant Hatake Kakashi is thirty points!

Incredible! This is the second perfect score in today's competition and the first time we've seen a double perfect score since the beginning of the tournament," exclaimed the host.

The quality of participants in this competition is unexpectedly high, with two perfect scores emerging. Even someone of Uchiha Tekka's caliber, in the previous competition, would have easily secured the first position.

"Such bad luck," Uchiha Tekka sighed. He had thought he could secure the first position but suddenly found himself pushed down to third.

Yet, he accepted his defeat, acknowledging that Kakashi and Obito's displayed Ninjutsu was indeed powerful.

"If only Shisui participated, he would surely get a perfect score too," Uchiha Tekka commented.

He was confident in Shisui. Despite being two years older, he considered himself no match for Shisui.

Shisui smiled without saying anything. He had no particular interest in this competition, and with Obito eager to claim the first position, he had even less incentive to participate.

"Satisfied now? If you want to defeat me, practice for a few more years," Kakashi said to Obito as he descended from the stage.

"What are you so proud of? We both scored thirty points, and I got mine first. Technically, I won," Obito retorted, unwilling to accept defeat.