Chapter 93: First Round

"In the first match, Hagane Kotetsu, Number One, will face Kamizuki Izumo, Number Two," Mutsuki announced the names of the first combatants.

Kamizuki Izumo and Hagane Kotetsu, upon hearing that they would face each other in the first round, couldn't help but sigh at the twists of fate. To think that the two brothers would clash in the very first battle.

"Kotetsu, I thought today would be the day for both of us to make a name for ourselves. Fate truly envies talents," Kamizuki Izumo sighed.

He hadn't expected his luck, or rather, misfortune, to be so bad, encountering his brother in the first round.

"Yeah," Hagane Kotetsu nodded in sorrow.

If they hadn't encountered each other, relying on their perfected Confusion Jutsu, perhaps they could have created a remarkable story by meeting in a decisive battle at the finale. Or so they dreamed...

"Izumo, the power of the perfected Confusion Jutsu is formidable. It might be better for us, brothers, to not use this technique in our match," suggested Hagane Kotetsu.

Kamizuki Izumo thought for a moment, then smiled and nodded, saying, "That's fine."

"Don't talk like ancient people here. Hurry up and enter the battlefield to prepare for the fight. Don't waste time," Anko said with exasperation.

Disregarding Anko, who didn't appreciate the formality, the two walked towards the open space for the battle, assuming their stances and preparing for combat.

"The battle begins!" Mutsuki shouted when he saw both were ready.

Upon hearing Mutsuki's signal, the two quickly rushed towards each other, engaging in close-quarters combat. However, with similar skill levels and having trained together for an extended period, they found themselves evenly matched, making it a difficult and evenly contested battle.

Hagane Kotetsu threw a right punch, and Kamizuki Izumo countered with a right punch. Hagane Kotetsu used an elbow strike, and Kamizuki Izumo responded with one as well. Despite exchanging blows for two minutes, neither could gain the upper hand.

"It's about time," thought Hagane Kotetsu.

"Although we are brothers, the ninja world is cruel. I will inherit Izumo's will and win the rest of the exam!" Hagane Kotetsu, with a sense of guilt, prepared to unleash the Confusion Jutsu.

"Kotetsu, I'm sorry, but I'm a ninja." Kamizuki Izumo quickly formed hand seals with a smiling face; he was about to use the Confusion Jutsu!

Are you kidding, how could he not use the Ninjutsu he had worked so hard to master? Agreeing with Kotetsu was just a way to deceive and distract him.

"YOU TRAITOR!" In an instant, Hagane Kotetsu withdrew the guilt in his heart. Kamizuki Izumo was even less honest than him!

With Kamizuki Izumo completing the hand seals, four female clones, wearing revealing clothes instantly appeared on the battlefield.

Even though Hagane Kotetsu had performed this Ninjutsu many times himself, he subconsciously slowed down his hand seal formation. His gaze unknowingly drifted towards the majestic and magnificent mountain peaks!

Not only Hagane Kotetsu, but even many onlooking students were captivated by the immense gravity, turning their eyes to those spectacular mountains.

Mutsuki was stunned for a second, thinking, 'Isn't this the Harem Jutsu developed by Naruto? Why is it appearing early?'

Kamizuki Izumo took advantage of the moment when Hagane Kotetsu was in a daze and delivered a flying kick, knocking Hagane Kotetsu down.

The attacked Hagane Kotetsu instantly regained consciousness, inwardly acknowledging the terror of this Ninjutsu. Even someone with his strong willpower fell victim to it.