Chapter 113: The Rapid Arrival Of Face-Slapping

Chitani Isamu finally saw his excellent student in the class, revealing a smile and saying:

"Obito is a student in my class, with impressive strength. Before the special training, he was already second in grade four. After undergoing training with Yumi-sensei, I wonder how much he has improved."

"I've seen Uchiha Obito's battles, indeed, he is quite powerful," acknowledged the sensei beside him.

"Uchiha Obito is indeed strong, but his opponent is even stronger. Although Asuma only graduated as a Genin this year, he consistently ranked first in his grade before graduation," Kimura Sugito said.

He witnessed Obito's rise step by step from being a straggler, but he still didn't favor Obito because Obito's opponent is none other than the son of the Third Hokage.

Obito ranked second in the grade, while Asuma consistently ranked first.

Chitani Isamu had to nod in agreement. Normally, Asuma indeed had a greater chance of winning.

The senseis who had taught Asuma began to praise his performance at school, almost elevating Asuma to the level of Shisui and Kakashi.

Third still wore a smiling expression on his face, but inwardly, he didn't take the senseis' praise seriously. After all, how could he not know his own son's abilities?

Asuma's performance wasn't bad, but comparing him to Shisui and Kakashi made him uncomfortable.

Third stopped paying attention to the senseis' discussion and focused on the upcoming battle.

He still needed to care about his son's fight.

"Asuma, how are you feeling today?" asked Obito as he formed the Seal of Confrontation.

"Pretty good. I slept soundly last night. What about you? Even if your father is here, I won't go easy on you," Obito replied, forming his own seals.

"Who said I want you to go easy? We must go all out later," Asuma answered.

Fighting Obito is tough, but it allows him to fully display his abilities.

Because now he and Obito are similar types of ninjas, both having decent Fire Release, Taijutsu, and other skills.

Last time he lost to Obito, who wasn't at his peak, was purely due to carelessness; he didn't expect Obito's Taijutsu to improve and was caught off guard.

"The battle begins!" Mutsuki shouted as they took their stances.

Whoosh!

Both disappeared from their original positions using the Body Flicker Jutsu, leaving a pile of Shuriken where they stood.

None of the Shuriken hit, and they charged at each other again, engaging in close combat.

It was difficult to determine who had the upper hand in their exchange.

Watching Asuma's performance, Sarutobi Hiruzen nodded in approval to himself. Asuma's Taijutsu had indeed improved significantly, making him seem more like a qualified ninja now.

Seeing Obito holding his own in Taijutsu against Asuma, Kimura Sugito expressed surprise, saying, "Uchiha Obito has improved again!"

In the previous grade exam, Obito excelled in agility, but now his close combat abilities have improved.

Soon, something even more surprising happened. Asuma gradually began to fall behind!

Obito's mastery of Soru made his speed faster than the typical Body Flicker Jutsu. Any slight opening from Asuma would be seized upon by Obito.