Chapter 101: Teaching Breathing Techniques Begins

On Sunday morning, Mutsuki went to the Southern Boundary Forest as usual, preparing to start a new round of teaching.

However, he didn't immediately begin teaching breathing techniques. Instead, he had Guy and Obito compete in today's running competition first.

Yesterday, he used the Identification Jutsu to check Obito's progress in Soru, and he was almost at the Beginner level. With today's effort, he should be close to mastering it.

"Let's make a small change in the rules today. The topics that the winner avoids will be added to the loser's list," Mutsuki said with a smile.

"Huh? Doesn't that mean the loser will have to do all eighty questions?" Obito was starting to feel a bit uneasy.

According to Mutsuki's new rule, if the winner avoids all the questions and the loser fails to break through their limits, then the loser will have to answer eighty questions.

He hadn't won many times, and with this new rule, the number of questions would be doubled directly if he lost.

Upon hearing Mutsuki's words, even a fine layer of sweat appeared on Guy's forehead. While he had won more often, he had also experienced losses before.

"This is a special activity for Sunday. After today, it will go back to the usual rules," Mutsuki explained.

Obito and Guy both sighed in relief. Thankfully, it was only for one day. If it were to continue like this in the future, the pressure would be too much. Although they had experienced a day with over a hundred questions in the past, that challenging time had been buried deep in their memories, and they were reluctant to revisit it.

"Why is there a special activity today? Is today some special day?" Obito asked curiously.

"Because today marks the 111th day since I became a sensei," Mutsuki replied. Even though it sounded like a perfunctory statement, it was indeed the 111th day of his tenure as a sensei and the 111th day since he transmigrated into the Naruto world.

"Alright, let's get ready to start the competition," Mutsuki said.

Obito and Guy quickly completed their warm-up exercises and stood at the starting point designated by Mutsuki.

"Obito, you can do it," Rin, who was practicing nearby, smiled and cheered for Obito.

"I've won in practical tests against Guy, and there won't be any difficulty in this competition either," Obito said, revealing a confident smile.

"With eighty questions and Rin watching on the side, I definitely can't lose this time!" Obito thought to himself.

"Ready, go!"

Swoosh!

As soon as Mutsuki's voice fell, Obito burst out with a powerful surge of chakra, taking off with a supercharged start. Under the pressure of eighty questions, Guy was equally motivated, using Soru for a supercharged start as well.

Sensing the increasing intensity of the running sounds, Obito felt the urgency growing in his heart. Gritting his teeth, he ran, ignoring the fatigue in his leg muscles and once again using Soru.

But in terms of willpower, Guy wouldn't concede. Seeing Obito accelerating, Guy also exerted full force to speed up, rapidly chasing after Obito's back.

His physical strength was stronger than Obito's, and he had already mastered Soru at the Beginner level. So, as long as he got close to Obito, Obito would essentially be on the verge of losing.

As the distance to the finish line got closer, the gap between Guy and Obito was also narrowing.

Swoosh!