Chapter 102: Terrifying Breathing Techniques

"Shisui and Obito, both of you will be learning Flame Breathing, while Guy, you will be learning Stone Breathing," Mutsuki announced the names of the Ninjutsu they would be studying next.

Since Mutsuki had warned them beforehand that what they were about to learn was challenging, even the usually carefree Obito remained silent, attentively listening to Mutsuki's lecture.

As Stone Breathing was the most difficult to master, Mutsuki had Shadow Clones explain the theoretical knowledge of breathing techniques to Shisui and Obito, while he began teaching Guy Stone Breathing.

"The crucial point in breathing techniques lies in breathing itself. Through controlled and focused breathing, inhaling a significant amount of oxygen into the body reaches every cell, thereby enhancing strength and speed comprehensively," Mutsuki explained the principles of breathing techniques.

"If you can master Stone Breathing and enter the state of Total Concentration Breathing, not only will your strength increase, but your body's healing speed will also accelerate, and your mind will become more active."

"Once you can maintain Total Concentration Breathing for twenty-four hours a day, the rate at which your physique strengthens will be several times what it is now. If you also master Stone Breathing, you will tread the path of the strongest Taijutsu Ninja!" Mutsuki painted a bright future for Guy.

"Such a powerful technique!" exclaimed Guy, his eyes widening in astonishment.

The idea of doubling the effectiveness of his physical training was beyond comprehension. What he had been striving for over three years might be achieved in just a year or a year and a half after learning Constant.

This was immensely appealing to Guy, who was determined to excel on the path of Taijutsu Ninja.

"Guy, take a few steps back," Mutsuki instructed, preparing to demonstrate the true power of Stone Breathing to Guy.

"Stone Breathing, Total Concentration Breathing, Shigan!"

Mutsuki inhaled a large amount of oxygen into his body, unleashing the power of every cell, ultimately channeling it into his index finger. With the addition of Chakra, he then pointed towards the surface of the river eighty meters away.

Huff, huff!!

The powerful finger force directly stirred up a massive whirlwind, and an invisible shockwave rapidly flew towards the surface of the river.

In the next moment, a colossal explosion resounded instantly.

Boom, boom, boom!!!

The river roared with a tremendous noise, and the waves generated by the explosion soared to a height of more than ten meters, even blasting some fish onto the riverbank.

In this area filled with towering trees over twenty meters high, Mutsuki refrained from exerting too much force on shorter trees.

"This is the power that Stone Breathing and Total Concentration Breathing can unleash," Mutsuki said, lowering his hand.

"Such destructive power!" exclaimed Guy in astonishment.

Considering they were over eighty meters away from the river surface, the force displayed at such a distance was remarkable. A finger poke from this technique would be overwhelming for anyone.

"You will become even stronger in the future," Mutsuki said, smiling as he patted Guy's head.

"Yeah, I will train hard!" Guy responded, now filled with excitement, his mind consumed by thoughts of breathing techniques and Mutsuki's powerful demonstration.