Chapter 79: Group Teaching

Raido Namiashi returned to the team with a gloomy expression.

He wasn't resentful of losing because Shisui's strength was indeed impressive, and he was not a match for him.

But he felt frustrated by the loss. A formal Genin was defeated by a first year student, and the defeat was so clean.

"Uchiha Shisui is too strong. He even defeated a formal Genin. Even Kakashi of the same age might not have done better, right?"

"There's another possibility, maybe it's the opponent..."

Hearing the discussion among the nearby ninja academy students, Raido Namiashi felt even more embarrassed.

As soon as Raido Namiashi returned, he saw an uncontrollable smile on Asuma's face.

"Asuma, do you know something?" Raido Namiashi looked at Asuma with suspicion.

Upon careful consideration, things seemed a bit off.

When Asuma brought them for special training before, he mentioned that Mutsuki was his home tutor sensei. So, it's possible that Asuma knew about the genius in Mutsuki's class named Uchiha Shisui.

"What do you mean?" Asuma pretended to be clueless.

"I had no idea that a first-year student could be so skilled, easily handling you in just a few moves, Raido."

Hearing Asuma's words, Raido Namiashi felt another blow, embarrassed that a first-year student could defeat him so quickly.

"Everyone, quiet down," Mutsuki gestured with a downward motion of his palm, signaling everyone not to continue the discussion.

"We have students from the first to fourth grades here, including graduated Genin. We are all companions from the same village. I hope you can get along harmoniously."

"I will conduct strength tests on you later and then divide you into groups for special training. There will be three groups: A, B, and C, each receiving different training," Mutsuki answered Raido Namiashi's earlier question.

With students of various grades and some graduated Genin, Mutsuki couldn't teach them all the same things. Hence, he opted for group training.

In any case, they were all on the same training ground. After teaching one group, Mutsuki could move to another, aided by Shadow Clones, effectively treating the three groups as three individual students.

The strength test was also straightforward. It involved students showcasing their proficiency in basic Ninja skills like Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Shuriken throwing. Afterward, the senseis, including Mutsuki, would score them.

Mutsuki called over some teachers, and in one class session, they managed to score and categorize over three hundred students.

Mutsuki positioned Group A as a team with Genin-level skills, designed for graduated Genin and outstanding ninja academy students. The main focus of their special training included Chakra control, physical fitness and Taijutsu, along with Body Flicker Jutsu.

Group B consisted of outstanding students within the academy, focusing on Three Basic Jutsu, Chakra control, and physical fitness with Taijutsu.

Group C comprised regular academy students, with training content similar to Group B but slightly shallower, and the training volume was relatively lower.

Glancing at the list for Group A, Mutsuki immediately recognized many familiar names.

Obito, Shisui, Guy, there's no need to mention them. Additionally, there's Asuma, Kurenai, Shiranui Genma, and Uzuki Yugao...