Chapter 106: Guy's Rule

After another five days, Guy still couldn't find that so-called feeling.

On Wednesday during training, Guy, Shisui, and Obito gathered to discuss the practice of breathing techniques.

"Guy, you can also imagine the feeling of eating ramen, with a burst of heat entering your stomach," Obito tried to impart his successful experience to Guy.

"Guy, you can refer to Obito's words, or stick to what Yumi-sensei taught you. Although both are breathing techniques, there should still be a significant difference," Shisui spoke up.

If the two breathing techniques are similar, Mutsuki would definitely have them learn just one, there's no need for such trouble of separate training.

"Well, Yumi-sensei said the current progress is considered normal. Stone Breathing is a bit more difficult than the breathing technique you guys are practicing," Guy nodded in response.

His mentality is actually quite good, it's only been ten days.

When Guy was learning the Clone Jutsu, even by the end of the second year, he couldn't create a clone identical to himself that could move.

It's been nearly three years, and he hasn't completely given up on learning. Ten days is nothing at all.

Even if it takes a thousand days and he still hasn't learned it, as long as Mutsuki doesn't suggest practicing something else, he will continue practicing like this. He believes that persistent effort will surely lead to success.

Because he is recognized by Mutsuki as a hardworking genius!

"Hehe, Guy, you better work hard. I won't go easy on you in the practical exam three days from now just because your breathing technique is a bit challenging," Obito smirked.

As the summer special training was approaching its end, this time's special training would officially conclude by Friday, with the final practical test scheduled for Saturday.

Even if he hasn't fully mastered the breathing technique, it still enhances his strength. Being ahead in breathing technique, Guy is definitely not Obito's match.

No need for tactical perspective on the Clone Jutsu, just win with sheer strength.

"Haha, youth should go all out in battle." Guy flashed a bright, white-toothed smile, giving a thumbs up to Obito.

If Obito were to hold back, Guy wouldn't like it. He believes that giving everything in a fight is what defines youth.

After the afternoon training session, Guy returned home.

Duy, seeing Guy covered in sweat, laughed heartily, "Guy, you worked hard today to become stronger!"

"Wait at home; I'll go buy some meat to cook for you. It's essential to have meat when growing up."

"Just buy some cheap vegetables; we probably don't have much money at home," Guy couldn't help but say.

Duy is only a Genin, and with no one willing to team up with him and only having D-rank missions, he can't earn much money.

Though Guy doesn't know the specifics of his father's job, he is aware of the challenging financial situation at home.

"This isn't something you should worry about, Guy. You just need to focus on training seriously," Duy laughed and gave Guy a thumbs up.

After saying that, Duy went out to buy groceries.

Guy thought for a moment and decided to follow him.

If they really don't have much money, he'll step in and suggest to Duy to buy cheaper vegetables in a timely manner.

Guy followed Duy all the way to the market.