Chapter 123: Guy's Shadow Clone

"This jutsu was developed by the Second Hokage, Senju Tobirama, right? There seems to be relevant records in Konoha's history volume 2," Rin said after some thought.

"So it was the Second Hokage, no wonder he could develop such a ninjutsu," Obito noted down the name Senju Tobirama.

Solving both the problems of studying theory and doing exercises at once, Obito acknowledged Senju Tobirama as the Second Hokage.

Looking at Obito's excited expression, Shisui felt that Obito might have misunderstood something.

If it was just because he disliked studying theory and let Shadow Clones attend school, then it was meaningless because the moment the Shadow Clone returned, Obito would experience the same sensations as attending school himself.

"This was told to me by Yumi-sensei," Shisui shook his head.

"Yumi-sensei, you're being biased. How could you not tell me about such a good thing?" Obito looked at Mutsuki with extremely resentful eyes.

Smack.

Mutsuki tapped Obito's head and explained:

"Shisui can use Shadow Clone to attend school because Shisui couldn't learn anything new or find any opponents at school anymore. Would that have worked for you back then?"

Actually, there were some other reasons. At that time, Obito wasn't as enthusiastic about training as he is now.

Obito thought about it and realized he probably wouldn't have succeeded. That time, he didn't even make it to the top two; both he and Guy were eliminated by that Hyuga Kamon.

"Heh heh, Yumi-sensei, I should be fine now, right? I also want to learn Shadow Clone Jutsu," Obito's resentful eyes instantly turned into longing and anticipation.

"Sensei, I want to learn too," hearing about the possibility of replacing the main body for attending school, Guy also felt tempted.

Although he was slow at learning Ninjutsu, it wasn't that he couldn't learn it.

"I'll teach you both tomorrow morning. From tomorrow until the day before school starts, for the next four days, we'll train all day," Mutsuki thought for a moment and said.

Although he had Academy duties, those were almost finished by now. Sending a Shadow Clone over for the remaining tasks would suffice, as there were no courses for him to complete for rewards anyway.

As for why it's four days of training instead of five, because if they use Shadow Clones for school for the rest of the semester, the training volume will increase significantly. Consider that one day as a break before intensive training.

...

The next morning, Obito eagerly headed to the Southern Forest to learn the god-level Ninjutsu in his mind, the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Mutsuki planned out their training schedule: from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM, half of the time for learning Ninjutsu, and the other half for practicing Breathing Techniques. Shisui, who had already learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu would practice other Ninjutsu during that time.

From 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM was break time. They could go home for lunch and take a nap. If they didn't go home, Mutsuki would cook for them. Then, they will train from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM before they had to go home for dinner.

"Rin-chan, I have to remind you not to leave at noon. You must taste Yumi-sensei's cooking," Obito reminded.

Due to timing issues, Rin had yet to try Mutsuki's cooking.

Mutsuki's cooking is just too delicious. Obito often stays here for a meal before returning home to check on his grandmother and rest for a while.

"Does Yumi-sensei really know how to cook well?" Rin asked, somewhat curious.