Chapter 63: Good Brothers

On a Sunday evening, while preparing dinner, Mutsuki casually mentioned that he had successfully mastered the One Finger Seal technique.

"Have you really mastered it? Let me calculate, it's been exactly seven days," Kushina said, counting on her fingers and realizing that Mutsuki had indeed learned it in seven days.

"Learned it in just seven days? This indicates that Mutsuki, you have a remarkable talent for Sealing Jutsu," Kushina said with a smile, expressing her joy for Mutsuki.

With such talent in Sealing Jutsu, if he continues to study, achieving the rank of Special Jonin through Sealing Jutsu wouldn't be difficult.

"I think I was able to learn so quickly mainly because of the excellent teachings of Kushina-sensei and Minato-sensei," Mutsuki said with a smile as he brought the dishes to the table.

It seemed like a mutual exchange, as Minato and Kushina had previously jokingly referred to him as Yumi-sensei.

"Hehe, that's right. I personally taught Minato all his Sealing Jutsu," Kushina proudly declared.

After developing a good relationship with Minato, Kushina wanted him to become stronger, so she often dragged Minato along for Sealing Jutsu training.

Under her careful guidance, Minato had become a Sealing Jutsu expert, mastering many advanced techniques.

"Maybe I'm suited to be a teacher," Kushina thought, believing she might have a talent for teaching.

She had only taught Sealing Jutsu to Minato and Mutsuki. Minato had become skilled, and Mutsuki had learned the One Finger Seal in just a week.

"Kushina-sensei, enough talk. Let's eat," Minato teased as he helped Kushina serve the food.

"Student Minato, who gave you permission to speak to sensei like that? As a punishment, you have to feed sensei," Kushina mimicked the tone of their previous Academy sensei.

"Alright," Minato sighed with a helpless smile, playing along with Kushina's act as he fed her.

Mutsuki's mood was somewhat complicated, even though he was at his home, he had the strange urge to take his bowl and eat alone outside.

"If you keep this up, I might finish all the dishes," Mutsuki declared, entering full-speed devouring mode.

Swiftly grabbing food with his chopsticks and combining it with rice, he repeated this operation continuously.

"Hey!" Seeing the dishes gradually disappearing from the plate, Kushina and Minato abandoned their role-playing and joined in the immersive eating experience.

Soon, the three of them had completely cleared the table of dishes, and then Kushina and Minato went to wash the dishes.

Due to the frequent shared meals, they would usually help Mutsuki with other chores, like washing vegetables and dishes. When Mutsuki ate at their place, he would also lend a hand.

After washing the dishes, Kushina had Mutsuki review the One Finger Seal and the Sealing Jutsu knowledge on the scrolls. In a few days, she planned to teach Mutsuki the Three Fingers Seal.

"The Three Fingers Seal is an advanced version of the One Finger Seal. With your talent, you should be able to learn it in about a month," Kushina said.

"Are there also Four Finger Seal and Five Finger Seal?" Mutsuki felt that the names sounded a bit hastily chosen.

"No Four Finger Seal, only Five Finger Seal," Kushina replied.

Indeed.

"If you can master the Five Finger Seal, learning most Sealing Jutsu won't be difficult. Moreover, the Five Finger Seal itself is a part of some advanced Sealing Jutsu," explained Kushina.