Chapter 114: Promoted To Special Jonin

"After seeing the test, what do you all think of the summer special training organized by Mutsuki?" Sarutobi Hiruzen adjusted his goatee and asked with a smile to the Chunin senseis who came to visit.

"It's amazing. I feel like the students have improved much more in this month of training than they would have in a normal semester of classes," Chitani Isamu sighed.

He praised not only because he had a good relationship with Mutsuki, but sincerely felt that Mutsuki's special training this time was particularly powerful.

He was the homeroom teacher of Class 2 in the fourth grade, and all three groups, ABC, had his students. Thinking back to the strength of these students before they participated in the special training, he really felt it was somewhat unbelievable.

Students like Nakamori Kouichi, who were very ordinary, improved to good, while those who were already good became excellent. Truly, every student has improved.

"It feels very suitable for fourth-grade students who are about to graduate. If we conduct more similar special training in the future, then the Genin of our Konoha will be even more outstanding," Kimura Sugito pondered and said.

In fact, there is a significant significance in improving the strength of Genin, which is to enable Genin to have the ability to undertake higher-reward missions more quickly.

Considering the strength factor of Genin, in order to cultivate Ninjas more safely, under normal circumstances, newly graduated Genin will have a restriction. At the beginning, they can only do some miscellaneous tasks such as picking up trash, catching cats, and weeding.

If the quality of Genin is improved in the future, then this restriction may be relaxed to some extent.

The higher the reward for the mission, the more difficult it is. The more difficult the task, the more training one can get, thus forming a positive cycle to accelerate the overall cultivation speed.

Even Raido Namiashi's sensei has changed his view of Mutsuki, continuously praising Mutsuki's excellent teaching level.

The facts are right here, there is no need for any unfounded speculation, anyone with eyes can see the teaching results of Mutsuki over this month.

"I'm just doing my best in teaching; the progress the students have made is not only due to my efforts," Mutsuki said gently.

"Special training is much more tiring than regular classes. Just practicing alone takes eight hours a day; it's not easy for the students to persevere," Mutsuki sighed.

Mutsuki didn't attribute all the progress of the students to himself but began to praise the efforts of the students.

On the one hand, Sarutobi Hiruzen and the senseis have already seen his achievements and praised him a lot, so he didn't need to praise himself.

On the other hand, the students are indeed not relaxed. In his class, it's not like physical education in the previous life, where you could just do a little exercise and then freely roam around.

Teaching skills just make it easier for students to absorb what Mutsuki teaches; they are not tools for improving strength. If students don't study and work hard, having teaching skills is useless.

"Anyway, Mutsuki, you've given me a great surprise this time. The progress of the students is real, and I've seen it all," Sarutobi Hiruzen said with a smile.

"Your summer special training has provided an extremely outstanding demonstration for everyone and is a new direction for improving the strength of graduating Genin."

"Recognizing Mutsuki Yumi's strong teaching ability, outstanding work performance, and extreme diligence... I hereby promote you to Special Jonin!" Sarutobi Hiruzen said with a smile to Mutsuki.