Chapter 134: Improvement In Strength

[Disciple Uchiha Obito's training mission completed, rewards obtained: Chakra +800, Flame Breathing (Mastery level)]

The rewards were slightly less than Mutsuki expected. Although the skills were all at the Mastery level, the Chakra was less.

This time, the training took longer and the progress was greater, but surprisingly, the rewarded Chakra was less than when Guy got first place last time, by two hundred.

"Is it because of the repeated triggering?" Mutsuki speculated in his mind.

Obito's training mission is currently the only one with repeated content, both involving obtaining first place in the Academy.

Mutsuki felt that perhaps the system was preventing users from taking advantage by endlessly repeating tasks to obtain large amounts of Chakra and skills; the rewards might be even lower if the tasks were repeated again.

However, overall, Mutsuki is still satisfied with the rewards; his Flame Breathing has also reached the Mastery level.

Memories of extensive practice in Flame Breathing appear in Mutsuki's mind.

When Mutsuki previously attained the Proficient level in Flame Breathing, he had an idea of the effects after reaching Mastery. This time, it was confirmed, and even stronger than he had anticipated.

Upon entering the Mark State of Flame Breathing, Fire Release Ninjutsu is enhanced. All Fire Release Ninjutsu no longer require hand seals; simply invoking the Fire Release allows for immediate execution, greatly enhancing the manipulation of fire attribute Chakra Nature Transformation. The temperature of the flames becomes higher, making it easier to control the released flames.

Furthermore, although Flame Breathing's Mark State lacks the strong defense of Stone Breathing, it possesses a high resistance to fire, making it less vulnerable to damage from Fire Release.

Mutsuki not only possesses Mastery-level fire attribute Chakra Nature Transformation but also numerous highly Proficient Fire Release Ninjutsu. If he enters Flame Breathing's Mark State, he can transform directly into an uninterrupted Fire Release artillery.

However, it is regrettable that the Marks of the two Breathing Techniques cannot be stacked; only one can be used at a time.

Mutsuki glanced at his current panel.

[Name: Mutsuki Yumi]

[Chakra: 19180]

[Skill: Flame Breathing (Mastery: 750/15000)...]

His Chakra is approaching the twenty-thousand mark, and it's been about forty days since the end of the last summer special training, with a total increase of three thousand eight hundred and eighty points.

However, with the exam rewards to be settled in two days, the total increase should be four thousand six hundred and eight.

This increase is very high, the highest Chakra increase so far. There are several reasons for this. On one hand, Mutsuki brushed all the Chakra rewards from the classes, and on the other hand, the Chakra provided by disciples' self-cultivation and returning to the teacher has increased. Mutsuki's own Chakra limit has also increased rapidly.

The increase in Chakra provided by disciples is due to the gradual development of the body with age and the stronger training effects of the Breathing Technique. Since Chakra is a product of spiritual energy and physical energy, it naturally increases, leading to faster natural growth for Mutsuki.

Before reaching fifty thousand Chakra, Mutsuki will probably focus on Chakra grinding.

With fifty thousand Chakra, it's almost enough because, without any waste, one thousand points of Chakra for each Ninjutsu is already formidable enough. With fifty thousand Chakra, even if each Ninjutsu uses one thousand points of Chakra, it can be used fifty times.