𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟗: 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃

𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏, it was the weekend so I wanted to do something with my friends. I hadn't hung out with Miles tho in a minute so I'll just hang with him. Thing is he finna make me mad. Tell me why he got MY bonnet on, got MY COVER, and got my GOOD pillow. "Miles." I shake him and he wakes up. "Why you waking me up?" he said in a sleepy voice. My heart doing back handsprings. Keep your composure Y/N! I raise an eyebrow. "You in my room ofc i'm gonna wake you up. And let's do something today." I say rolling him off the bed. He fall off with a thump. He stares at me with a blank face. I chuckle and get up and walk to my bathroom to get ready for the day. I cringe at the loud thumping upstairs but yknow we not even gonna worry about that fr. "Miles! Hurry up!" I say not even ready myself. But yknow that's what I do.

40 minutes later we're finally ready. "So.. where did you wanna go?" Miles asked me. I stand there silent. "Idk." I say. "So how you gonna tell me to get ready with no place in mind?" I shrug. "It'd be nice to spend time with me!" I say. He nods. "Alright let's go." I smile and I grab my purse and we walk out together. We head down the elevator when the elevator stopped. "Ain't no way" I say. I click the call help button. I take a quick photo while we wait for response. "Hello?" A manly voice speaks out from somewhere. "We are stuck in the elevator near the cafeteria." Miles says. Of course you know what elevator is close to the cafeteria. I thought, but don't say it cause he could rock my world. So I keep it to myself. "Help will be on the way in 30 minutes." I make the 😐 face. Cause who waiting that long. I would sit down but that's unsanitary. "Okay." I say then press the mic off. "You must be annoyed.." Miles says putting a hand on my shoulder. His hands we're surprisingly warm. "I am, I ain't got time for all that." I say annoyed. "You'll be alright." I roll my eyes and go in my phone. I head onto instagram and scroll. "So how was bowling yesterday?" Miles says. I hate to remember it,"

recap

"𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘, and i was scared as shit. I was really gonna embarrass myself in here. "Do I have to bowl?" I ask. Sounding a bit nervous. "Yes. This is a competition. Winner gets 50$."
I raise my eyebrows at that part. Baby i'm gonna figure out how to become a professional bowler cause ya girl is in the negatives negatives. "Call me Pike Lanes." Everyone chuckles at this and we walk into the place. We walk to the to the person at the front and we ask if there's a wait to bowl. "Nope." She says and I look at her she was very pretty. "Would you guys like to bowl?" She asks. I mean state the fucking obvious. "Yeah." she sighs and looks on her computer. "Lane 8 is open but you'll have to wait 15 minutes because it's resetting." I raise my eyebrow. You just said there was no wait but it's fine. "It's fine we'll still take it," Qiko says. Trey rolls his eyes. Kylie groans and we sit near the entrance. Another group walks in and they walk up to to the counter and they had a little something going on. Kylie glares at them. I side eye her but i stop when I realize they were going to Lane 8. I look confused and the other do too. "Tell me y'all saw that shit." Qiko asked. "We did." We say at the same time. I walk up to the desk. "Ma'am?" I ask politely. "Huh?" She gives me attitude. I'm not liking this but if my mama were here and i talked like this. We would be holding my funeral now. I shiver at the thought and respond to her. "We were supposed to get lane 8 you said it was resetting." She looks at me with a look of annoyance. "Oh well they're already bowling now." She says like that wasn't a know fact. I can literally see them. I didn't like her tone either. But you know i got respect. "Why did they get it?" I ask nicely. "I don't have to answer that." She says. Pretty but rude not the best combo. I breathe in and out."

Anyways. after I tell all that, help comes and the elevator is fixed. I walk out and me and Miles had a little fun day. Going shopping, eating, and getting ice cream. I didn't have to pay, so glad. We get back and set everything we bought down. I love all that I got I went to 35 different stores now my feet hurt. "Hold on I'm gonna go get something Ill be back." Miles says and I'm a bit confused maybe it was something he was hiding from the inspector. I shrug. "Have fun?" I say then go to my room. Mind the business that pays you."

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

i lowk kinda rushed

no upload tmmr bc guess what i hurt my ankle and now my mom don't want me moving at all!?