𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟎; 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟐

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄? I looked so confused because what.? I guess he was infront of me so I just let him be it was only 8. "Go back to sleep your breathing change make my scalp itch." Miles says with that sleepy voice we all know and love. "You awake? So get in your bed." He shakes his head no. "They should've only gotten one bed." I mean he was right. "But there's a whole bed waiting for you." I say kinda annoyed at him still being in this bed. He shrugs. "Will you ever sleep in your bed?" He thinks about it. "When I go to elementary school" he says I sigh. "Well I'm at the end of the bed and and your like giving me no air. There was a whole FUCKING 10 yards of space. "No because it's cold over there." I look at him crazy. "I mean you could make it warm if you rolled over." He shakes his head. "I prefer over here." I sigh at him again. "Fine." I say and go back to sleep. When I woke up we was in the same spot. I get up and took a shower. I put on a red crop top and some black shorts. I put on my sunglasses and go to wake Miles up. "Wake up." I say to Miles. "That's why then." He says and gets up. I go on my phone and see that it's 11:30 AM. Miles was already ready and we were just waiting. He had on a red shirt and black pants. "Did you purposely match?" I ask him. He nods. A knock come on our door. "Coming!" I say while jogging towards the door. I walk up to the door and open it. It was our mom and Rio. "Okay good y'all are ready." I make Miles get up and take my sunglasses from my head and put them on. We walk out and see a bus waiting for us. "This will be our transportation. Maybe you could make some new friends." Rio says probably directly that to Miles. "Mom, absolutely not" He says I chuckle at him and grab his hand on the bus.

The pop role who were sitting behind us were really loud I almost smacked them but then white kids don't know nun bout that (if you find that racist then bye) "Attention tourist, we will now be arriving to our first destination. The zoo." My face drops. I go in my bag and look for some bug spray. Alright I got that on me Cause what I look like getting stung by a bee. We get off the bus and head to the thing where we pay. "That'll be 48.97." Rio nods and hands them the money. I wouldn't because 48.97 IS OUTRAGEOUS. I would rather kiss Mikos ass. Cause what I would've snatched that money back. We walked in and they had some animals walking LOOSE? When I say I almost sprayed them with this bug spray. I almost did. Who run this I'm sueing! We continue walking until it's time for lunch. I'm so hungry I could eat a cow. I wanted to get a burger. I got that burger and started chomping down.