𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟏; 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞?

"Mamas, wake up." Miles says laying down next to me. I jumped up a bit cause when he get here. "When did you get in here?" I ask because who the actual fuck let you in here. "Around 2AM." He says casually, like this his room. Can't a lady jus have her own room. "Okay, I thought you were sleeping in yours..?" I say confused because did he lie to me? "I did so I slept for 20 then came in here." He says. "Miles, sweetie that's not how it works." I say almost laughing my ass off, because who told him this. "My stuff your stuff, and vise versa." He says still laying down on MY BED head on MY PILLOW under MY COVERS. Watching YouTube. Aint no way. "Miles that's not how it goes." I say, because what... "yes it is, now get up we're going to the arcade." I raise a brow. Wasn't we just stealing a couple of days ago? "Uh okay, but for me to do that you gotta go." I start shooing him out my room. "Fine fine, I'll leave but you better be ready in 30." He says. I nod and close my door. I choose a white puffer jacket and a full white body suit (Ion know shat that shit called.) and some forces. I go take my hair out my bonnet, and whew was it a mess. I threw it back into a slick back and did my edges. That's the best we gon get. I got 20 minutes left, enough time to do some simple makeup. I went to my vanity and grab foundation and put it on the spots it needs. I do the same with concealer just with the dark spots and blend it in. I put on some blush and some color corrector. I then added some eyeliner with just a small wing. Lucky I didn't do it lopsided today. I put on some lipgloss and set the setting spray. I went over to my mirror and took some pictures because we look cute asf. I post the ones I like to Instagram with the caption 'going out with best boy Miles @milesmorales.' I then grab my purse, with all my stuff.

"Took you long enough." Miles says standing by my door. I jumped back a bit cause who? "Don't be doing that you gon kill me one day." I say calming my breathing. I took the time to see what Miles had on. He had on some black jeans with a black shirt that says no expectations. He had a little chain to top it off. He cute or whatever. "Since you gonna post on Instagram then I will too, get in the frame." Miles says while already on Instagram. I got in the frame and posed. Like a bad bitch not like y'all basic 2016 bitches. "Ok ima post it now. 'W her again @y/ndoitthebest' I check the post to see if his camera did me dirty but it ain't come out that bad. "Let's go ma, I've been calling you for the past 2 minutes." Miles says opening the door. "Alright I'm coming." I say and follow him outside the door. I see Trey heading up to his dorm. I smile at him and he gives me a little wave. We continue to walk out until we're at Dave n Busters' I used to go here as a kid! We walk in and head over to the front desk. "Hi welcome to Dave n' Busters, how may I help you?" The girl says, she was a bit old I'd say around her 50's. "Just 2 please." Miles says, for us because for some reason it was coming out. "We have a couples discount today seeing as Valentines is coming up." (Pretend like it is) I shake my head no. "No we-" miles stops me. "Yeah we'll take it." She nods and adds it tot he thing. "Here are your wrist bands and that will be 27.89!" She says. I grab my wallet but Miles already giving her the cash. Damn this nigga fast.

"So what you wanna do first ma?" Miles says as we walk around. "Laser tag." He look at me. "They got a laser tag in here?" He asked shocked. "Yeah follow me." I lead him over to the laser tag area. The wait time was 5 minutes, we can wait that long. "We gon be on opposites teams so I can whoop your ass." I say. "Oh?" He says looking at me. "Fuck yeah." I say pointing at him. "Do you know what they call me?" He says. "A scary ass nigga?" I say sarcastically. "No they call me the laser tag King." He says proudly. I nod, because he doesn't know how I play. "We'll see." I wink at him and go to get my gun. I choose blue team because why tf not. Miles chooses Red. "I'm winning." I say. "No your not." He says looking at me. Okay now imma play hard. "Alright that pretty much explains it." The conductor of the game says. We line up at our respective doors. "On your mark. Get set. Go." We all run in to the room. It was a very spacious room with neon lights. After getting people out I ain't see no one else cause I was saving Miles for last. Nobody on my team was still here. It was me vs Miles. I see him at the top. I'm bout to show y'all how to snipe. I got into plain sight so he wouldn't call sneaking and shot him. Ding ding ding. The bells ring. "Blue team has won the game! Player #836382 come collect your prize!" The announcer said. "Fuck yeah!" I say running to the exit. They give me a crown and 100 tickets. "I call cheating." Miles says right beside me. "It's not cheating if I was in plain sight boo." I say to Miles. After a couple of games it was getting late so I decided we should go home and call it a night.