listen..

seee
I was talking all the shit yesterday it came right back on me

so...

I don't have a chapter to post......

so..

I'm gonna do this lil request!

So for this they're gonna be dating  ︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀(: ʎp︎ɐǝɹ ǝq︎ o︎s︎ s︎ɐɯʇs︎ı̣ɹɥɔ u︎ı̣ ƃu︎ı̣ʇɐp︎ ʇɹɐʇs︎ ɐu︎u︎o︎ƃ ǝɹʎǝɥʇ

So for this they're gonna be dating ︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀(: ʎp︎ɐǝɹ ǝq︎ o︎s︎ s︎ɐɯʇs︎ı̣ɹɥɔ u︎ı̣ ƃu︎ı̣ʇɐp︎ ʇɹɐʇs︎ ɐu︎u︎o︎ƃ ǝɹʎǝɥʇ

𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑪𝑯, ready with the prank I had ready for Miles. I had put a fake hickey on my neck. I made sure it looked real. I had my lil camera set up too. Miles finally walks out my room. "Hey Ma." He says walking over to me and flopping down next to me. He goes to place a small kiss on my cheek but he sees it. He rubs his eyes. "I must be tripping." He says. "Let me go get my inspector glasses." Miles says and walks into his room. He grabs some fake glass and a Magnifying glass and his phone with the flash. "Miles wtf." I say almost breaking character. "I gotta make sure something ain't there." He walks over to me and extends my neck. I hide it. "Nah we not doing ts. He move my hand from my neck. He grabs the ring light and places it over my neck. He puts the glasses on and puts the magnifying glass to his left eye. He examines it. "Who did this?" He says kinda disappointed? "What u mean?" I say confused. "I could do better but it's wtv, who did this tho?" He says looking me in the eye. "Nobody." I say almost laughing. "I ain't give you this, you ain't give you this, and I know for a damn fact the bird ain't do it. So who did?" He says. I laugh. "If this shit don't come off when I go get these makeup wipes,  you and the other nigga will feel my wrath." He says and walks into my room. He comes back out with the wipes. And wipes it off my neck. "We don't do ts over here, so ion know what you thought this was but it isn't." He says . He puts all the stuff back. "You look good with glasses." I say because he do. "I know." He says. "Ruined the moment, leaving." I say and get up. When I say that nigga YANKED ME DOWN. Almost made my wig fly off. "Okay damn it was never that serious." I say. "It was." He says burying his face into my neck. I find a show on TV to watch. I almost forgot the camera. I get up. "Where you going this time Ma?" Miles says. "To stop the recording." I say casually. "You was recording me acting like Dora!?" He says and gets up. "Not my fault." I say and shrug. I cut it off and hop back on the couch and take all the space up. "Where am I gonna lay?" Miles says. "On the other couch?" I say rolling over to see him sitting cross cross really close to my face. "Nuh uh." He says shaking his head. "Fym nuh uh!?" I say. "It's either I'm on the couch with you or nobody's on the couch." He says looking me in the eye. I look everywhere else because, eye contact scares me. "Fine." I say but not moving. He gets up and flops on top of me. "Miles get your grown man ass off me." I say trying to pull him off. "You love me though?" He says. Almost sounding as if he was going to sleep. "I do, but get the fuck off me!" I say almost saying it in Spanish for him to understand.  "No." He says and then falls asleep. I guess I'm stuck here now.

how y'all like it?

if you want me to do more suggest some or like

someone asked me if I had a bf

and I was like

no

I'm married with 3 kids

And I'm also married with five kids

like sir

I cannot be Uzui

but bye lovelies!