𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟎; 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

I woke up and Miles was gone. I look around and see him nowhere. I shrug and go get ready for the day. "N/N GET READY WE GOING TO MY HOUSE." Miles yells. Where'd that nigga come from. I walk into my bathroom brush my teeth and wash my face. I hop into the shower, cause I need to impress his mama and bc I need to be clean. I hop out and walk to my closet. My curtains and my doors were closed weirdo. I grab some black parachute pants. Red crop top with a lil spider in the middle. I grab a red Varsity jacket that got my initials ingraved in black. I then put on some red and black dunks. Then I add some perfume and jewelry. I walk out the room with  Miles sitting at the front door wearing the same thing except the crop top is a shirt. "Okay twin, we matching." I say while doing a lil spin. He chuckles. "Let's go." He says as we start walking out the building. "Nice outfits" someone says while walking past us. We got more compliments which made my ego longer than a Harry Potter book. We made it to Rio's house. We knock on the door and she opens it. We all looked sunkissed because of the sun that was shining way more now that winter was over. "Aww Mijo look at y'all. So beautiful." She says. "Thank you Ms. Morales." She smiles at me. "Y/N I told you to call me mom, your apart of the family now." She says. "Okay I'm sorry mom." I said looks at miles. "I guess I stole your place now." I whisper in his ear. He hits my lower back. Ow bitch df, that shit HURTED. My man abusive. "Dinners almost done. Also y'all look like twins." Rio says before walking into the kitchen to finish the food. Miles walks to his room and I follow.

"You wanna play uno?" He says while shuffling a deck of cards. I nod and sit down on his carpet. He give me and him 7 card and sets the deck out. After a couple games of miles being a sore loser. "MILES AND Y/N DINNERS READY!" Rio yells. I'm so ready to taste Rio's food so I'm speeding down the stairs. "Whoa hold on Mija, it's not that good." She says humbling herself. "Mom your the RIO MORALES I know I'm about to eat good." I sit down at the table. She chuckles at my antics. Miles sit down next to me. Rio brings out empanadas, corn, and Hawaiian bread rolls. "As I said, I'm bout to eat good." I start smiling cause we bout to eat some food ass food. "Let's pray." We bow our heads down. "Father God, please bless this food on the table you have given us. Please allow us to have a wonderful family dinner. In fathers name amen." Rio says. "Amen." Me and miles says at the same time. I grab 2 empanadas and some corn and the bread. I take a bite of the empanada. "Mom I love you. Please I'll do anything to eat like this everyday." I say while wanting to be her child. Miles chuckles at me. "Miles your lucky." I say kinda jealous. "But my mom can make a mean Alfredo." I say because my mom should have honor too. Honor thy mother and thy father. On some real stuff. "Thank you, Miles I might take her for you she's well mannered." Rio says as a joke. Miles gave the most offended look he could muster. "How dare you!" He says with fake shock. I chuckle at him because his usual stern face with a different expression was a sight. "'Miles who re-did your hair?" She ask looking at him confused. "N/N." He points to me. "Thank you, he needed bad because I wasn't able to do it for the past couple of days." She says. "You're welcome!" By this time we had finished all of the food so we should get back because we got school. "Well you kids be off now, don't want y'all sleeping in tomorrow. Y/N make sure he heads to his classes. He hasn't went to them since the first day." But we went for three? He not gon hear the end of it from me. "Okay bye mom!" I wave to Rio as me and Miles walk out the door. "Miles say I love you. You never know when you gonna see her again." I say pushing him back inside. "Miles say it." I say urging him too. "Mom I love you." He says. "Good. BYE MOM!" I say before closing the door.

We make it back and I push Miles to his room. "Fine I'll sleep in here tonight." He says and walks in his room. Okay finally. I hop in my shower and take a everything because I need it. I put on my black bonnet with rhinestones. I lay down in my bed. I scroll through insta. I find Miles account to see him posting pictures of me of him. Ok period we ate, we cute asf. I put away my phone and take my ass to bed.

★★★★★★★★★★★✥★★★★★★★★

𝖬𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌!! 𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋