𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏𝟑; 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘, was family day. They had all types of activities we could do. Rio and my mom we're coming with our shirts so we was really waiting on them. "Ma, where they at now?" Miles says as he gets impatient. "Miles wait you know how my mom is. She is going to want to look perfect!" 5 minutes later we hear a knock on the door. "Finally!" Miles says as he runs to the door and open it. "Heyyy, mija! How do I look she walks right over to me with a spin." She looked cute I mean I get my genes from her. "You look awesome, mami!" I say giving her a hug. "Where the shirts at?" I ask. Rio pulls them out her bag. I look at the shirt. "There's 2 morales shirts..." I say looking at it. My mom looks at Rio. "Oops must've been a mistake." Rio says and handing me and Miles the shirts. "I mean.." I say under my breath. I think Rio heard me and she smiles at me. "Now hurry and put them on, we got no time to waste." My mom says. Miles mutters something under his breath. We both put the shirts on because we had on tanktops. "Alright we can go now!" I say ushering us out the door. "Ah, ah, ah. Not before we take pictures!" Rio says. She brings out a Polaroid camera. I groan, we was already late. We took a couple of pictures and left them on the kitchen of dry. We fly down the elevator, we made it right before the assembly started. We found our table and sat down.

"Welcome to Family day!" The announcer said. "Today we will be participating in family games that will bring you one step closer to the trophy." Now I started getting competitive, I could feel as Miles did too. "Our first game will be a game of hide and seek." Hide and seek? The heck? We ain't no lil kid. "This is how it will work, you will choose one person from your family and they will hide. They will have a certain bounty over their hand using headbands. If you get caught you lose the points, if you don't and not get caught by the 5 minute timer ending, you get to keep it." The announcer said. Loads of whispering were made. "You may hide anywhere within the school premises. You'll have 3 minutes to hide, starting now." The dude says. 3 minutes was displayed on the projector. I turn to my family. "So.." I say. Rio gets ready to speak. "N/n you'll hide since your small, fast, and flexible. There's a spot in the school where no one should find you, it's under the stairwell it's a small hidden space. Found it while I was exploring, it's on the west wing. For the rest of us, all the family's have bright colors it should be easy to find them." Rio says all in one breath. I look at her in shock, how she know all this. "Welcome to my world." Miles says as he nudges me.

"The 3 minutes is over, you have 30 seconds to go to your hiding spot." Watch me out all these bitches to shame. "3!" I prepare my heel. "2!" I look around. "1!" I look back to where I need to go. "GO!" I ran so fast out that motherfucker. "TIMES UP! PLEASE STAY WHERE YOU ARE TIMER BEGINS NOW." I was already getting comfortable in my hiding spot. I had my headband and we were worth 3,000 points. A couple of minutes later no one has found me yet. "THE TIMER HAS ENDED, TEAM MORALES-WELLMAN WON." The speaker says and I run back. I open the doors to the auditorium, I hear claps and cheers for me. I walk back to my seat and grab my water bottle. Miles, my mom, and Rio high five me. "Thanks." I say out of breath. "I knew I should've put you in track." My mom says I chuckle. I just had really good strategy and stamina. "They better give me a prize just for that. The tablet in the middle says we were first place. Okay good. "Great work! Now we will give a 5 minute break to cool down!" The announcer says. "Thank you!" I say and I put my head down. It was real hot. Like pass out hot ya know?

"THE 5 MINUTES ARE OVER! OUR NEXT GAME IS TUG OF WAR. THIS IS SELF EXPLANATORY AND YOUVE ALL PLAYED IT. BUT OTHER THAN THAT, PLEASE FOLLOW ME." The announcer says and walks off the stage outside. We all follow, we went to the big field in the middle of the academy. "Your last names should be who your against." We walked until we saw our families name we're were against Trey. I mouthed 'no hard feelings' he says the same back. All we had to do was hit the cone. We put Miles in the back cause he's the strongest and tallest. He tall like Jack and the beanstalk. "GO!" The announcer yells. I pull my hardest. I need something to do with my legs, my legs are the strongest. "WE WON!" Miles says. And flips off Trey and his family with out him seeing. How does he do it? Ion know but he does it. The winners were awarded 1000 points. "FOR THE NEXT GAME, YOULL NEED STRATEGY, A PLAN, AND COMMON SENSE. BECAUSE THIS ROUND WERE PLAYING.... UNO!" The announcer says. Uno? Like really? "The first place will go against 2nd place. Whoever wins will get 4,000 points. Whoever loses will have 400 deducted from them." I look around. Who gon win this for us. Miles, is smart, has more common sense than I do, but he can get angry. Which causes him to shut down. I hear Rio mumbling. "I'll do it Rio says." She group leader. So whatever she says goes.