𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟒; 𝐘/𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

(𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦!)

𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍, I say in my head. We continued to walk to the principals office. I almost started chuckling at the way the police man look so hurt. "Imagine?" I accidentally say out loud but cover it up with a cough. Miles chuckles. "You wanna be in more trouble young man?" The principal says. "No sir." He says I nudge his side he side eyes me and send a glare my way. I put my hands up. "Mr. Annieareyouok?" (Jkjk) "Mr. Brown?" I say. He hums as we walk into his office. "Miles did nothing but walk out his room and stand there." I say defending for him. "He's still in trouble for recording." He says. I look at him just in time to see him hide his phone. This nigga- such a fucking instigator. "He just a little tired don't mind him." I say punching his shoulder. "But I don't think that we should be punished because we weren't the ones being racist. " I say still mad we were in trouble. "You're right, but you shouldn't had been running." He says. "You whi-" I get to say that part before miles covers my mouth. "Don't make us get in more trouble." He mouthed and looks away.

I breathe in and out and after Miles take his hand off my face. I wanna show him how it feel to be discriminated but yk what I'm gonna be the bigger person. I start muttering curses at him. "Y/n I hear you." The principal says. I roll my eyes and sit down. "What happened?" The principal says to me. "So what had happened was is that we was getting ready for school and we heard and knock and a room check yell right. So I open the door and he walk in talking bout some "where the drugs at" and I'm like who got drugs? Then he wanted to be all racist and say you blacks always have something. I got disappointed and that's when Miles walk out asking what happened he kept asking where the drugs were at but he was gonna plant it somewhere because he got meth in his front jacket." I say all in one go. The principal looks shocked. "Is this true?" The principal asked the 'police officer'. "No they're lying." He says with a straight face.

"Then we can check the audio from their room to ensure your correct then?" He says the police officer looks nervous. "Yeah." He says. He checks the cameras. He looks shocked. "Pack your shit and get the hell on." He says then Cover his mouth I chuckle. "What you get bitch." I yell. He grunts at me. "As for you two," he says. "I don't see what you were doing wrong." He says I know you didn't. "However I will have a talk with Miles about how recording situations like these are inappropriate." He says looking away. I scoff and I walk out.

"THE PEACE!" I say semi yelling. People look at me weird I flip them off though. We not doing ts today. I Walk back to the dorm I'm not going to school today. I don't want to have to punch a bitch for misconduct. Im thinking of cooking. Maybe waffles...? (Ion know but my schools waffles be good asf) waffeles it is. I grab the waffle maker and Miles walks in. "You left me." He says looking at me. "I mean what else did I do? Float?" I say chuckling as I pour the mix in. He shakes his head and sits at the counter. "I assume we're not going to school." I nod because if I don't go he don't go. It's like this rule. I walk back over to the waffles and I put them on plates. I give Miles one. "I wonder what that Prowler nigga doing." He raises an eyebrow. "And why is that?" He says confused clearly in his tone. "So when I was havin a girls night, I went to go get the vacuum cleaner and use it for my fort. Nigga was just jumped down from who knows where. He started at me for a second. Told me to hush. So me bring me I shut the fuck up. Then he jumped off the platform and I walked out." I say. He looks amused. "So why are you telling me this." He says. "Because I know u ain't gon say shit." I say getting up and putting my dish in the sink. "True.." he says.