𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟕: 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘, and i was scared as shit. I was really gonna embarrass myself in here. "Do I have to bowl?" I ask. Sounding a bit nervous. "Yes. This is a competition. Winner gets 50$."
I raise my eyebrows at that part. Baby i'm gonna figure out how to become a professional bowler cause ya girl is in the negatives negatives. "Call me Pike Lanes." Everyone chuckles at this and we walk into the place. We walk to the to the person at the front and we ask if there's a wait to bowl. "Nope." She says and I look at her she was very pretty. "Would you guys like to bowl?" She asks. I mean state the fucking obvious. "Yeah." she sighs and looks on her computer. "Lane 8 is open but you'll have to wait 15 minutes because it's resetting." I raise my eyebrow. You just said there was no wait but it's fine. "It's fine we'll still take it," Qiko says. Trey rolls his eyes. Kylie groans and we sit near the entrance. Another group walks in and they walk up to to the counter and they had a little something going on. Kylie glares at them. I side eye her but i stop when I realize they were going to Lane 8. I look confused and the other do too. "Tell me y'all saw that shit." Qiko asked. "We did." We say at the same time. I walk up to the desk. "Ma'am?" I ask politely. "Huh?" She gives me attitude. I'm not liking this but if my mama were here and i talked like this. We would be holding my funeral now. I shiver at the thought and respond to her. "We were supposed to get lane 8 you said it was resetting." She looks at me with a look of annoyance. "Oh well they're already bowling now." She says like that wasn't a know fact. I can literally see them. I didn't like her tone either. But you know i got respect. "Why did they get it?" I ask nicely. "I don't have to answer that." She says. Pretty but rude not the best combo. I breathe in and out.

After doing that I sit back down and tell them what happened. They look at me like i said something wrong. I shrug "It's fine we could always bowl at another place." Kylie says. "It's not fine! She just lied to us! " Trey says. Qiko chuckles at his behavior. "Oh well. We could just eat out or something." I say acting like i'm gonna pay for it. "With who money?" We all look around. I laugh and look around. I look at the group of boys and notice that one of them is the boy who was with Miles. They must've just got done hanging out. I shrug. "Maybe we could watch the FNAF movie that came out?" Kylie says. I nod along with the others. "I'll go to the  store and get us popcorn and candy." I say really hungry. Damn, what i eat today? They nod. "We'll be at Kylie's dorm. Couple doors down." Trey says speaking in fucking cryptic. Like bitch to the left  or the right? I roll my eyes in my head and I nod and start walking to the store. I see a hint of purple disappear into the shadows when i walked past an alley. I started walking faster because the fuck i look like being anywhere near whatever that thing is. I walk into the store and it was almost empty. Surprising. I walk into the aisle with candy and start grabbing random ass shit. I grab the first popcorn I see and walks to self checkout. I ain't got time to be socializing with others. I start scanning my stuff and this dude walks in looking like Pennywise and booboo the fool. I had to do a double take. His hair was a bright red. Maybe if he darkened it. I shrug and pay for my stuff. I stretch because i feel like i got grandma bones. I start walking to the dorms which felt like it was 5 minutes away but when i got there i looked like i ran 3 miles. Damn, I really need to workout. I knock on Kylie's door once i found it because apparently Trey can't give simple damn instructions and just say the dorm number. Qiko opens the door. "Password?" I give him a look. "If you don't open the door and let me in there'll be a password to your grave. That's the password."

Let's just say i got in. We sat down in a terrible looking fort. Fort built like a W. I chuckle and pop the popcorn while listening to their conversation. "I saw some edits and Matthew and honestly he could get it." Trey says Qiko smacks him. He puts his hands up "Only the facts." Qiko rolls his eyes at that. "Everyone shut up, i'm finna press play." They went silent and i started the movie. After 2 hours the movie finishes. "Josh Hutcherson bro.." Me and Qiko say and we both look at eachother. "Great minds think alike." Qiko says. "Barley." I hear Kylie say. I rolls my eyes for like the idk time today. I grab a pillow and throw it at Kylie's head. Her neck snaps to turn and look at us. "Who did that?" Kylie asks while holding the same pillow I threw at her. "Y/N." Both Trey and Qiko say. "Snitches!" I say and get a pillow throw at me. "Pillow fight!" Qiko yells. All hell breaks loose. By the time we finished it was late and a mess. "I'm leaving but i'll help clean up." I start cleaning up. "Why are you leaving?" Kylie ask looking a little disappointed. "Miles might worry." Qiko and Trey look at eachother. I side eye them. "I know what you're trying to say, he's not my boyfriend!" I say knowing damn well i wanted him to be. "Not yet." I mumble. Trey seemed to be the only one who heard it and winked at me. I roll my eyes and make sure everything was clean before leaving out. "Bye!" I quietly walk to me and Miles dorm. I walk in and was greeted by Miles standing there. "Finally." He says. "It's nearly 12!" He says acting like my mom. "But is it 12?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "Thought so." I yawn and walk into my room and close the door and grab some clothes for a shower. I hop in and get out 15 minutes later i walk out fully clothed to find Miles already laying down. "You have a room, right?" He nods in confusion. "Why don't you use it?" He shrugs. "Yours is comfier." I roll my eyes and get into the bed and cut something on the TV so i could fall asleep in peace."

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

so....

i know i haven't been active and stuff but don't worry i'm working on that and school is a pain in the ass

and like i love y'all 💜

might do a new layout