𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟓; 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄, this bitch done poured water on me. "the hell Miles?" i look at him like he was crazy. Cause who the fuck you think you is, waking me up with an attitude. "Why you post that video after I told you not too."Cause I can but im not gon say that  "We looked to good." I say and lay back down. I grab my remote and then get it snatched out my hand. "No you ain't doing shit until you delete it." His phone then rings. His moms calling by the look on his face. "Holà Mami. Mhm." He says and then does a double take. "You saw the video?" I chuckle. "Ima kill you." He mouthed. I then go back to sleep when I feel the bed drop. I turn back around to see miles sitting on my bed mugging me. Fuck you looking at? I wish I could've said that but his mom. He then gets off the phone with a mischievous look. "You're off the hook for now." He then walks away slowly. I turn back around and that's how you d- he jumps on me and starts to lightly hit me. "MILES." I yell. "This what you get." I shoo him away. He just lays on the bottom of my bed. "Wtf u doing?" He look back with half lidded eyes. Let me stop looking at him before I forget human decency. "Watching a movie." I look at him like bitch u gotta room use it. "Go to your roommm." He shakes his head. I guess he staying here. I get comfortable and roll around to take another nap. This bed cozy as hell. I go to sleep and dream about some weird ass shit. I woke up to something hair touching my feet. Miles. "You good homie?" That nigga was bending in some uncertain ways. I felt his feet touch my waist. Wtf Atleast they not crusty. He still hasn't responded. He must be sleep. I carefully get out the bed. "Where u goin mamas?" SHIT THESE NICKNAMES GON KILL ME. "To go get a snack I'll brb anyways." He nods and goes back to sleep. Weird ass mofo he lucky Ian kick him out. I grab some cotton candy and my sprite from the other day. I get back in the bed and put them on my nightstand. Miles done got real comfortable. He done took one of my pillows but the cover on him . Ima allow it cause he sleep and don't nobody wanna be woken up out they sleep.

I then changed the TV to YouTube and started watching Coryxkenshin. While I started watching Coryxkenshin it started pouring. I felt miles get closer to me. He must ain't like the rain too much. "ma it's hot." I raise a brow. How? It's raining "Cut the fan on." I say. "But ion wanna get up." Then stop complaining hoe tf? He then sits up and takes his shirt off and lays back down. I looked away to just be respectful. When I knew damn well I was peeking. But it's whatever. I feel my phone vibrate and it's my mom calling me.
"Hola Mami." I say while it connects. "Hola, baby. How are you?" I think well I got a shirtless miles in my bed I think "I feel great." She nods. "Where's Miles?" I damn near start to lie. Cause who I look like having a 5'11 MAN not boy in my bed.  "Down here Ms. Wellman." Miles says groggily. I'm gon beat him cause who told you to speak.  "What he doing in your room Y/N?" I shrug. "Ion know." "Mhm." She says suspicious of me and Miles. I was about to say I promise we ain't fucking but that's my mama she gon bitch slap me. "How you doing Mijo." Miles moms says. Miles done shot up so fast. He put his shirt on and snatches my phone. I snort. "How are you?" He says. Mommas boy. "Good, and I can tell you and Y/N are getting along just great." She winks. His face turns red. "She forced me to do the dance." She raises and eyebrow. "How so?" He tells her what I did. "Mijo, i do that to you and you still don't give in. You have a soft spot for  her." He shakes his head no. "You do, you gave me your jacket, open the door for me, and lay at the end of my bed like you own it. YOU EVEN MUGGED THE CASHIER FOR WANTING TO BE MY FRIEND." I say. With my fingers of all the stuff he did for me. Payback bitch. I hear my mom his momma gasp. He flips me off. "You snitch." He says.  "MY SON FINALLY HAS A GIRL." Rio screams. I blush at that. I grab my cotton candy from off the nightstand. "Mami that's not true. " she shakes her head. "Listen Miles she's pretty and smart and funny. If you don't put a ring on it then someone gon do it-." Beep. He done hung up on his mama. "That's enough for today." I Chuckle. "Your mom gon beat your ass." He shrugs. "Anything to get her to stop talking about us."

"Milo that's your mom. She gon come up here." He shrugs again. "Can I sleep in here tonight, this bed comfy asf." I nodded. Only cause he said my bed comfy asf. "Ima make dinner since we missed it." He nods and lays back down with his shirt off. I walk out and prepare all the food to make shrimp Alfredo. I'm almost done when Miles walks out. "Is it done it smells good." I nod. I give him my phone to play music. He puts on 20 minutes by lil uzi vert. "Okay, im not surprised you look like you listen to him." He nods again. Must be tired. I grab to plates and put some of the food on it. He goes into his room and brought out a coke he had got from the vending machine. We head into my room with  our plates and sit down. A new Cory vid was out. Spooky scary Sunday. It was posted 30 minutes ago. It's Tuesday? This show more like Spooky Scary Someday. I roll my eyes and click on it. I had finished my plate first and Miles offered to take it into the kitchen. I give him my plate and take both of our plates into the kitchen. He better be saving his. "YOU BETTER SAVE THAT PLATE WE DONT WASTE FOOD HERE." I semi yell. Cause who I look like wasting food. I lay down and miles walks thru the door. He flops on my bed and gets comfortable. He best not broke my bed. Cause the way it creaked sound liked this bitch was about to fall thru the floor. I need to go to sleep I need it because My mom and Miles mom is coming over tomorrow.