𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟔; 𝐡𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏, to miles sleeping right next to me. How the hell this happened? Ion know. But all I know is that I'm staying in my bed all day until Rio and my mom come over. I get up and get some comfy clothes to go take a shower. I got into the bathroom and seen myself. Eh I've had worser days. I Head back to the bed to see miles looking for me. "I've been looking for you." He says and puts his head on my pillow. "I could tell." I say through a chuckle. "I'm going back to sleep, might sleep in here more too."  I raise a brow, no the fuck you not. But I let it go because I'm tryna lay down. I hop back in the bed. It starts raining, i chuckle at miles snuggling into to my side. How you want me to be scared of you when yo ass is scared of some damn rain. I cut my TV on and start watching it. My mom calls, I answer. "Yes Mom?" I sigh. "Mija is miles ok his mom has been calling him he hasn't answered." I nod. "He's sleep." She raises an brow. "How did you know without moving?" I turn my camera to Miles. "Cause he right dere." I say and face the phone back to my face. "Ohhh, my little baby finally has a boyfriend!" I chuckle. "No Mami. Miles is not my boyfriend." She looks at me wide eye. "Girl is you CRAZY? Do you see the way that boy is snuggled into your waist? You're like his wife now." My mom says still looking at me crazy. Moms need to stop saying some outrageous, outta pocket, outta proportion. I blush. "Mami no, he just scared of rain I think." She shakes her head. "Ok whatever you say." She chuckles. "Nova? Did she answer." Rio asks. "Yes, miles is sleeping snuggled into her waist." I could hear her gasp from here. "Y/N lemme see, ion believe it." I show her miles. She looked like she could faint. "My boy has a girlfriend." She says. "No ms morales. We're not dating." I say confused cause they keep saying this. "Well y'all look like y'all is. And please, call me mom. You're definitely a keeper." I blush harder. As I said before the shit y'all be saying. "Bye Mija, we'll see you later love you she blows me a kiss." I wave too embarrassed to say anything else. She hangs up.

I hear a chuckle from below me. "Our parents are crazy." Miles says. "If your mom heard you say that she'd kill you." He shrugs. "But since you up, you can go to your room now." I say. I want my bed back. "Hell no, if anything I might move in here is comfy." His head now fully on my stomach. I then focus back on my TV. While my hands scratched miles head. I stop for a second just in case he don't like it. He grabs my hand and places it back on his head. He then goes back to sleep as I start to scratch his head again. "Miles you gotta move I gotta go make lunch. So when your mom and my mom come over we not hungry." He shakes his head no. "5 more minutes." He says quietly. "Fine." You lucky cause you is one fine ahh motherfucker and I see where he gets it from. 5 minutes pass and I move miles head onto a pillow and get up to go make lunch. I block that nigga out because I'm hungry like a bitch. I go to make chicken and waffles. I just know this shit bout to be good. I hear a knock on the door. Must be Rio and my mom. I cut the heat on low and open the door. My mom attacks me with kisses. "Mija! I've missed you so much!" She then hugs me. "Hey mom, I missed you too." I then let go and Rio hugs me. "Hey daughter in law." She said jokingly but her face said otherwise. I feel a lot of heat reach my face. "Why y'all keep saying that." My mom and Rio eye eachother. "Where is he now." Both of them ask. "In my room?" I say questioning what they doing. My mom doesn't look shocked. Rio does. "I need to see him because I really don't believe." I shrug and lead her to my room and open the door. Rio squeals loudly. "You're not my daughter in law no more. YOURE MY DAUGHTER." She says then hugs me tightly. Miles sits up and looks at us for a second. He rubs his eyes and look at me then his mom. "What's going on?" He says with that sleepy voice. If it wasn't for them, I'd honestly beg for him to speak again. On my knees type shit. "Why you ain't tell me y'all were married!" I raise a brow at her. He blushes. "Cause we not..?" He says. "Yes yall are! You see how you was knocked tf out! And you got your shirt off! You don't even be like that in your own bed!" I look back at him. He did have his shirt off and it was an amazing sight. "I was just tired and it's hot." He speaks again. I thank God for bringing him into my life. "Why you lying this room is cold." I realize then it is a bit cold so I go back to the chicken and waffles and plate them.

"Shit Y/N, this good." Rio says. "Thank you!" Rio whispered into Miles ears. Then when she stopped he was wide eyed. "MAMI!" He semi yelled. I aint want to know if he was like that."So Y/N and miles how was your first day at the academy?" I think about it. "Good, but Miles mugging people." While they were looking at me miles secretly flipped me off. I laughed at him. "Miles you got to be nicer!" His mom scolds him. He looks uninterested. "But thank you Y/N for putting up with my boy, he not the nicest one in the shed." I nod. "I can tell." He then looks at me and rolls his eyes. They both laugh and grab their purse. Then then walk to the door. "Next time we come yall better be dating." My mom says in a sing song voice and closes the door. When she closes it me and miles throw fake punches. I look over at him and laugh. "Ain't know you had a sense of humor." I say. He looks at me like I just ripped his hair out. "I've always had humor." He says walking back to my room. "Yeah sure. But we here you going?" I ask. "To go to sleep?" He says looking at me confused. "Your room is that way." I point to his door. He looks at me. "Pleasee I'll sleep in there tomorrow." He makes eye contact with me. "Damn, fine." I say giving into his actions. He was just too damn fine to say no too. I shake my head, and walk into my room and close the door to sleep. While Miles makes his way to my shower.