𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐: 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃

𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄, they are down with this shit. "It's good?" I then got so shocked because when was this motherfucker right next to me? "Damn bitch you scared me, but yeah it's good." He chuckles at the first bit. I roll my eyes and continue eating. I waited on miles to finish his food. He ate 1 pieces of chicken, 1/4 cornbread and some collagreens. "You not hungry?" He shook his head no. "Well we gon take that to go and you gon eat it." He rolls his eyes and goes to get a to-go box. I grab my phone and text my mom.

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐢 ❤️

Hey mom!

Hey hija

This food might be able to compete with yours

Oh honey can't nun compete w my food

Mhm sure but imma go now bc I gotta unpack

Oh and make sure you and miles received the 100$

Ok mami

"So you coming or nah?" Miles says towering over me. I know this bitch and tryna intimate me. I'll rock his mofo world. Chrisean Rock type shit. "Yeah." I got up from my seat and follow miles. This nigga walk fast. "Keep up." He says. "Maybe if you weren't walking so fast I would." He turn around. "Who you talking too." He stares me straight in the eye. Damn I can do this no more my knees about to get weak asf. "Nobody." I say lowly. "Mhm, that's what I thought." I roll my eyes and continue following him throughout the halls. Funny thing is, people is mugging tf out of him. He walking like he don't care and shit. Then they're giving me remorseful smiles. Atp I'm confused bc who they looking at. We made it to the dormitory and Miles holds the door open for me. Gentlemen gotta love it. I continue walking and we make it to the elevator. "You good ma?" MA? oh hell no I'm bout to faint. I grab the railings just in case. "Yeah." That was the best I could muster, cause my knees should not be this weak. 'Y/N how you gonna rock his shit when you over here deadass about to fall down.' I then follow miles to our room. It was at the end cause it was bigger than others. 2A. Miles takes out the keys and unlocks the door. We have a small kitchenette, small common room, and the rooms. Hm not bad. "Ima go decorate now, be ready in 2 hours ma." He then strides off. I walk to my room as quickly as I can and flop on the bed. "Damn you Miles." I mumble. I start to unpack and get everything settled. I grab the suitcase with the decorations for the common room and the kitchenette.

I set up a small vase in the center of the kitchenette and add some fresh flowers. I grab water from the sink and pour some inside the Vase. Miles walk out and raises a brow. "I'm decorating." He shakes his head and walks back into his room. His room kinda looks like a gym. Well I would assume he works out because. Gah damn did he have muscles. I walk over to the common room and make it look more lively with paintings of random shit. I then walk back into my room to get ready. I pick (outfit of choice) and go to the bathroom to take a shower. This feels so good. I cut the shower off and then walk out of my bathroom with my outfit on. I head to my vanity. Just to put on some concealer and some highlighter. I add some gloss and I look fine as hell. I might just marry myself. I chuckle a bit and but on some shoes that I could wear out. I sigh and hop on my phone waiting for miles to tell me we're leaving.